nine

ー

» n a r r a t i o n s

Somin went to her next class, she's a little bit early but despite that, some of the students are already there. Some of her classmates were playing around throwing some notebooks to each other, but she just ignores them and sat down to her usual seat as she puts her headphones on.

Meanwhile, Daniel went to his next class, which is the same class as Somin as he went closer to her since he planned to sit next with her, he saw the scene wherein a notebook hit Somin's forehead.

Somin went shocked as she immediately touches her forehead she made a painful expression, Danik fastest his phase, the one that threw the notebook went closer as well and said sorry as the guy bows his head to her.

Daniel was about to say something to the guy but Somin said something "It's fine.." restraining herself from getting mad, she does know it was an accident and he didn't mean it.

Danik gave him an intense glare, the guy was shocked to see Daniel made that expression, he bowed to him immediately as he tries to explain and say sorry to his Sunbae-nim and to Somin

When the guy finally left, Daniel sat next to her "Let me see that.." she looked at him timidly, Danik moved her bangs to see the bump, he went closer to see it carefully when he finally saw that it has a vague black mark on it as he caresses her forehead.

"It made a mark..." he slowly said. "Hmmm..." Somin hummed to him as she was trying to avoid an eye contact by looking somewhere.

But when she looked at him they made an eye contact and slowly they realize that their face was actually close, like really close.

Thump, thump, thump.

They both jolted as their face went red, both of them were blushing. Danik was about to say something but he couldn't since their professor has just arrived.

These feelings, which I'm having right now.

Is this something good or bad?

These thoughts were swirling on Somin's mind until the day ends.

Not knowing what to do and how could she deal with this.