three

ー  

ー  

» n a r r a t i o n s

Somin went out from the class since it ended earlier than she expected it to be.

Better go to the library and meet up with Wonhi and Yoona.

But before she could go to her destination she went first to her locker, as she walks through the hallways she saw Daniel with his headphones on while leaning his body at her locker.

What's up with this guy?

She went closer to him and tries to poke him to get his attention; Eventually, Danik opened his eyes when he felt that somebody is poking him, he saw her looking at him in a confused way he immediately took out his headphones and moved out of the way. "I'm—" Somin cut him off "You shouldn't be doing this here...." As Somin trailed off she opens her locker, Daniel looked at her intently.

"It's not healthy and it's inconvenient to other people if you do that here for a long time." She said while she puts her stuff in.

You can tell she was a little bit annoyed by the tone of her voice, but as a person and a junior, she's probably also a concern.

"Ah... Yes... I'm sorry.." He said sincerely and bowed to her a little, Somin just nods to him as she closes her locker. "Just be careful next time..." she said when she walks her way out.

****  

Somin's at the library with Wonhi and Yoona, trying to make all of their work done. "Why are there so many things to do?!" Yoona said while whining, she obviously doesn't have any motivation to do the work.

Wonhi chuckled a little "Let's just try finishing at least something." Wonhi said as she cheers Yoona, Somin nods to them showing that she agrees with what Wonhi's talking about.

As time goes by Yoona first left the library since she has a class that she needs to attend and after an hour so does Wonhi.

Somin was left behind at the library still trying to finish her school works. As she was busy she didn't notice someone's actually shared a table with her, that person sat not far from her.
He silently started to do some of the school works stuff but as he does that he can't help but look at her. Wow, she's really immersed in what she's doing.

Little by little her eyes tried to give up on her. This is bad, I'm getting sleepy.

She tried to fight it back but she just can't win it so she slowly laid her head down and close her eyes.

I can't control it, maybe just 5 minutes.

The guy saw her trying to fight her sleepiness up until how she falls asleep by that action he couldn't be helped but smile a little.

Cute.

Eventually, minutes have gone by and he still only realized that he still kept on staring at her from time to time when Somin finally woke up, she slowly sits straight and then looked at the time.

Wow, I took a nap for 30 minutes.

After she looked at her phone she noticed a guy was looking at her, she was a little surprised who the guy was "Kang Daniel.." she murmured to herself. Daniel gave her a sheepish smile and then gives her a nod while he waves his hand, Somin doesn't know how to react so she was left puzzled for a minute.

Did he see me sleeping?

Well, that's embarrassing.