Chapter 4: His True Feelings

The next morning you woke up cuddling next to Yoongi. You smile and slowly start to get off the squeaky mattress.

You then take amount to look at your surroundings. You notice his apartment is actually very nice. Its very simple but considering how he is, this was to be expected.

You tip toe quietly to his room to see what he got you to wear. You look and see a black no sleeve crop top with black torn jeans, and a leather jacket.

You put it on and admired yourself in his standing mirror.

"Wow.......you don't look like you." Says Yoongi standing in the doorway.

" Oh! Thank you." You say smiling at his unexpected compliment

He smiles but quickly turns back to his neutral expression.

You were a little hurt that he was pushing you away.

-Banging on door-

"Open this door you son of a bitch!" Yells an all to familiar voice

"Yea you stole our girl last night!" Yells another voice

That's when memories of last night flooded into your mind........it's the men from last night coming to claim you once again

"Yoongi......" You say in a mere whisper

He looks at you and sees your hugging your knees, shaking, tears running down your face. He doesn't say anything. Only picks you up, and carries you out the window and down the fire escape.

Once you are downstairs, Yoongi didn't want to let you go. You nuzzled your head against his neck more and and held on to him tighter.

"(y/n), no matter what I will always protect you." He says looking at you

"Yoongi......" you say smiling and looking up to meet his eyes

You kissed his cheek. You felt him tense up a bit but still a small smile creeped onto his face.