Chapter 6: Jungkook

You continue to cry as you feel warm hands pull you up.

You look and see Jungkook, looking into your eyes. Concern all over his face as he hands you a tissue.

You manage a "Thanks" between sniffles.

He smiles and says, "(y/n).....don't worry about him. I'll take you to class and maybe after school we can go to my place and play video games."

You manage a smile and stop crying. Without being able to stop yourself, you hug him.

Something about his warmth.....and the way he embraced you.......made you feel safe. Only not in the same way Yoongi made you feel.

You didn't let go until you heard the second bell which means your late. 

You let go, face flushed, and you both run to class together.

-Time Skip-

After school you see Jungkook waiting for you.....and giving his adorable smile.

and giving his adorable smile

You smile and walk over to him.

You both walked to his house and you spend the time laughing at how shy he was when he tripped over a bump in the sidewalk.

When you got into his house he put his backpack down and said, "Maybe we should do our homework first."

You nod and sit next to him on the couch.

You both read over the science homework and make fun of the teacher who always hassled you about being late.

You couldn't help but feel comfortable and happy around him. He makes you smile but.....deep in your mind.....you feel like you are cheating on Yoongi.

"Yoongi...." you suddenly find yourself saying

"Hm?" Jungkook said giving you a curious look and an eyebrow raise

"Sorry....i was just thinking about something Jungkook." You say giving a forced smile

"Please.....I'd like you to call me Kookie." He said flustered

You laugh as you look at his flushed face which makes his cheeks turn crimson.

"Okay...Kookie....We should hang out more often."

He then puts his hand on your hand and says, "Yea. I'd really like that."