Chapter 8: The Wolves

When you got home with the two boys the tension was exactly how it was earlier in class. For the past five minutes its been an awkward silence and you couldn't stand it anymore.

"How is your part of the project guys?" you say giving a small awkward laugh

The boys look at you, then at each other, then shrug.

You glare at them then speak, "Is something wrong? Do you need help?" You say unable to hold back the irritation in your tone

Yoongi avoids your gaze but Kookie speaks, "It's just I've been thinking.....the dance is coming up and I want you to go with me." 

As he said this Kookie sat next to you on your bed placing his hand on yours. Your face flushed red and your eyes widened in shock.

"Kookie.......I......" You then storm out of your room and through the front door heading towards the woods.

You start running as you hear them call out your name in the distance. You have nothing on you but your phone and a jacket..........you even left your shoes.

You keep running hearing footsteps still behind you........and tears pour down your face. You don't stop running until you couldn't see anything anymore. The tears has clouded your vision.

You fall to the fall sobbing.......though you are unsure why. You love them both.......but you can't chose between the two boys. Both are sweet (Yoongi in his own way) and both are very fond of you.......

You hear the crunching of the leaves on the ground as you get up and walk over to sit against and huge oak tree and sob some more.

"Well well well! Look who is here." Says some with a wicked laugh

You turn and your blood runs cold.......your body turns stiff and every muscle in your body tenses as your mind tells you to run......but its too late. Fear has taken over once again.

A man. A guy from the famous street gang that you made sure to avoid. The Wolves.......

The man had a wolf tattooed onto his neck, so everyone would know who he was.

"You lost pretty girl?" 

"N-n-no no no......I'm fine....." You say

"Okay.....let me give you ride into town! I can drop you off at home." He says with a smirk slowly appearing on his face

"No thanks......I can walk." You say and start to walk away. Fast.

Suddenly a firm grip yanks you back which makes you shriek in surprise.

"Not so fast baby! I was just trying to be nice." 

You slap him and start to run. Suddenly a you hear a pistol click and you stop......and turn around slowly......to see the man holding a pistol at your direction.

"Look bitch. I was trying to be nice! Now get in the damn car and don't say a damn word!" He says shaking the gun slightly 

You walk towards him slowly and head towards his truck. The only thing you could hear as you walked was the crunching of the leaves and both of your breathing.

Just when you get to the car you try to escape again and knee him in the balls. He groans in pain and holds the area where the impact happened.

You once again start to run when suddenly you feel a hard impact against your skull and you fall face first to the floor.

You feel lightheaded and you feel the cold hard road. You face hurts from the impact and your head feels wet......blood you assume.

"He must have hit me with the gun......" You say weakly to yourself

The man then rolls you over and moves the hair out of your face.

He stares at you and shakes his head.

"You should have listened."

Your vision starts to fade and you start to hear a ringing in your ears as you feel strong arms carry you into the car. 

You then feel the cold leather seats as your vision starts to fade and the world around you goes black.........