Chapter 12: My Love

After you were released from the hospital, you meet up with Yoongi outside.

"Wow! Your hair is blue! It looks so good on you!" You say toying with his hair

He blushes and says, "Thank you...."

"So you wanted to meet up with me before prom?" You say cocking your head to the side a bit curiously

"Yea I wanna take you somewhere nice.....so we can talk." He says stretching out his hand

You smile and take it. Letting him lead you to his bike.

-Time Skip-

You look around and see you are in a beautiful meadow, filled with beautiful flowers, some beautiful trees, and a pond.

You look and see Yoongi laying in the grass, looking up at the clouds. You lay next to him and grab his hand.

"(y/n) I've never been good with my feelings but..........I love you. You make me smile and laugh, and you have basically made your way into my heart with your kindness." He says looking deep into your eyes, caressing your cheek

"Yoongi......." You say in a mere whisper

Just then your lips touch. You keep kissing each other, rarely stopping to breathe. You then both stop kissing and giggle.

"I love you too." You say giving him another quick kiss

"Now lets go get ready for the dance." He says getting up

He then carries you to his bike and drives you home safely.

-Time Skip-

You got home and found the perfect outfit for your night with Yoongi. A cute semi short, black, slim fit dress, that flared at the bottom, some black high heels, and the leather jacket he gave you.

You then heard the doorbell ring and ran downstairs to open the door.

Yoongi was in a black button up shirt, black jeans, new black shoes, and his leather jacket.

"We look like we are going to a funeral." You say causing him to laugh and show his cute gummy smile.

When you got to the dance you guys were the MVP of the night. You both even won king and queen of prom.

So as you danced under the spotlight, and everyone stared at you both, you gazed into each other's eyes, lost in a trance to one another. You both then shared a kiss under the stars of the night sky.

In that moment, promising to never leave one another.

THE END

Author's Note:

Sorry if the last chapter kinda sucked. Its like 11pm here so I'm tired. Anyways, thanks so much to everyone who read and voted for this book. I hope I didn't let you down because as you know this is my first fanfiction. Make sure to keep your eye open for my new book! Bye everyone!

 Make sure to keep your eye open for my new book! Bye everyone!