Chapter 10: Agust D

-Yoongi's POV-

Yoongi ran down the hallway and bolted out the door. He looked around and saw three guards standing there watching over you. He quickly took cover behind a beat up car.

"I'm gonna need a distraction to draw them away from (y/n)...." He mumbles quietly to himself

He then looked around and saw a tire iron and a car with a glass window still intact. He smiled to himself and then snuck over to the car and bashed the window with the tire iron.

 He smiled to himself and then snuck over to the car and bashed the window with the tire iron

He then ran and hid behind the car he originally was hiding behind. The noise quickly caught their attention and it made them jump. They all ran over to check out what happened and then Yoongi took that oppertunity to run over to where you were tied up.

You look up at him, your eyes red from all the crying, and you couldn't believe it......the boy who you've hurt.....who you thought didn't love you at all......was saving you once again.

"Yoongi...." You say quietly as he unties your swore hands and ankles.

"I told you I'd always protect you. I meant that." He said as he finished untieing the last rope around your ankle.

You start to get up to walk when you fall into Yoongi's arms.

You briefly stare into each others eyes and you kiss him. A long, deep, passionate kiss. When you both pulled back you were both out of breathe. 

"Looks like you two are back together." Says an annoyed voice

You both look to see Jungkook with a bit of blood on his lip and a pissed off look on his cute face.

Yoongi then steps in front of you as you speak, "Kookie.....please....just let us go."

Jungkook laughed and then held up a gun to you and fires it without hesitation.

Without thinking, you jump in front of him and feel something hit your shoulder. The world around feels cold and you start to feel numb......you body hits the ground and you see Yoongi's face and you barely feel his hands holding your face. You hear Kookie yelling in tears in the background something that sounds like, "It wasn't meant to be you...."

You then turn your attention to Yoongi and you see he's crying....

"So he can cry..." You say joking in your mind

You wipe a tear off his face and smile, "I love you...."

Then everything goes black........