The Arrival

The Arrival- chapter 3

Jacks pov

I don't want to be around people. I feel like everyone's gonna hurt me, ya I know that's childish but I just can't even think straight. My own god damn father, Jesus. Oh well I'm on a plane right now going to L.A. to meet my brothers. I've met one of them before but that's it. His name was Daniel Seavey and he's become one of my best friends honestly. Hes the only one who knows about my family and the only one I ever wanna know. I can't wait to finally just be on my own.

Jonahs pov

L.A is so much different than still water, there's a lot of people here no duh Jonah. I'm in the airport waiting for the other guys at the spot we were told to meet, just looking at my Instagram.

"Hey I'm Daniel Seavey...your Jonah right?" A smallish brunette boy walked over to me and sat down. "Ya I am when did you get in?" I asked him as he stole some of the chips from my bag rude lol. "Like right now, when do the others get here?" He asked still eating my chips bitch these are mine. "Umm Zach and Corbyn I know are on the same flight for some reason and jack idk soonish?" I told him as another guy walked up to us, we just stared at him before he started talking; "boys, I'm David" he introduced himself and shook the twos hands as three other boys walked up to them. "Ah here they are" David said and shook they're hands as well

Zach's POV

As me and Corbyn, one of my new band mates I had met, walked off our flight we were met with another boy who I recognized from the video conferences we had done. "Jack!" I called out and ran to him, "hi Zach" he responded a bit more monotoned and winced while I hugged him. "You ok?" I asked as he just nodded so I shook it off; "it's been too long" I told him as Corbyn walked over and said hi as well. "We should go find the others" Corbyn said as we walked over to where we were supposed to meet.

Jacks pov

I saw Zach run over to me and I just braced for impact, the kid is small but his hugs aren't. I winced a bit from him rubbing the fresh scratches and bruises on his back and ribs. Ouch you bitch don't u know I got raped. "You ok?" He asked as I just nodded before Corbyn walked over and we walked over to where we were supposed to be. As we were walking over I saw Daniel and he saw me and ran to me faster at me than Zach did. Shit he's gonna know something wrong I can never lie to that kid. "JACK!!!" He yelled and tackled me as I hugged him back and hissed when I hit the ground right on my back. God save me "Hey Danny!" I said trying to sound excited but he knew something was up. "Jack did something happen at home again" he whispered as I just shook my head no on the verge or tears, "jack I'm your best friend I know when somethings up...were talking later" he gave me a look and I just rolled my eyes and got up as he did also.

"Well you two know each other" Jonah laughed as we walked out of the airport to the car. "Ya we umm met at idol" Daniel looked down; "Jack you were on idol?" Zach asked as I just looked at Daniel and shook my head "I didn't make it" I said kinda embarrassed. (I was so sad when I found that out)

"Well they're stupid aren't they" Zach said and the others agreed. "Hah thanks guys"

Zach pov

Damn jack is nice too look at. I mean that hair tho and those eyes and lips and Zach stop it. I'm very gay if you can't tell like V. E. R. Y.
"Zach you ok?" Jonah walked over to me, siting on my air mattress as he was putting clothes in the closet. "Just day dreaming" I laughed a bit. I was thinking about jack. "Your thinking about jack" Jonah said as my head snapped up, well then, "i umm maybe ya how did you know?" I whispered trying to avoid anyone in the other room hearing.

"Just a hunch" Jonah said and giggled. That's so cute...wait what?!

Jacks pov

When we got to our new house I wasn't even halfway in the door before Daniel grabbed my arm and pulled me into our shared bedroom. "Tell me" he said and sat down on his bed, "tell you what?" I questioned as he gave me the 'you stupid bitch' look. "Jack did your dad beat you again?" He asked as I put some shoes in the closet, "y-ya but is ok they're just bruises" I stuttered ashamed that I even had to talk bout this with him. I really just wanna play video games and cuddle with Zach and Jonah wait what.
"Jack how bad was it?" He looked at me with sorrow as I just looked down knowing in the end he would make me show him what the terrible guy I have to called my stepfather did to me. "Wasn't that bad Danny don't worry" I said and put away the rest of my clothes, "Jack" he gave me the look and I just sighed.
"Daniel can we not talk about this please? I just wanna play fifa" I stared and picked up a controller and one for him too. "Ya sure"

God he's gonna see the scratches or something when I'm changing. He's gonna be so worried and want me to go to a doctor or something. I've gotta hide them some how.

Daniels pov

It must have been bad this time...he usually tells me what's going on but he won't. I hate that jack has to go through that alone. He needs someone to help him through that, as a best friend I can only do so much. And Corbyn worries that I'm getting too close with him and he'll get the wrong idea we're together by the way. I need to get him a mans.

-A/N-
Well there's another chapter. This may be a shorter book but idk
{1076}
2-1-18
-Syd