The New Way

3rd person     2 years later

"Tacoa(17)! Blake (13)! Aiden(12)! North (16)! Time for school guys!" Jack yelled up the stairs at his 4 kids who were per usual running late. "Dad Tacoa took my hairgel again!" He head from his 13 year old son Blake, not the first time he's heard it. "Boys get along please we need to leave!" He could hear the fighting kids from downstairs and rolled his eyes as he felt someone come up behind him. "One day they'll all be in collage and you'll miss this" he heard the 28 year old and youngest of his two husbands say making him laugh. "Hard to imagine" Jack laughed as Aiden and Blake ran down the stairs.

"Good you two are ready?" Zach asked and they nodded. "Good your dads in the kitchen go get breakfast" he hugged them both goodbye and turned to jack before implying he was gonna go find Tacoa and North. He was about to knock on his oldest daughters door when it opened revealing a very sick looking north; "daddy I feel like shit" she stated blankly almost making Zach laugh from the mix of language. "Aww babygirl his back to bed your not going to school today" he felt her forehead realizing she wasn't faking, she wasn't big on school but never wanted to miss if she didn't have to. "Ok" she mumbled and Zach went into the bathroom to grab her something for the fever she had.

Downstairs Jonah had made Blake Tacoa and Aiden breakfast which they had grabbed from the counter on their way out the door. "Have a good day at school guy" he said kissing aidens forehead and ruffing the two boys hair. "Daaaad" They both groaned as he laughed. Zach walked down the stairs with out north and was questioned by both jack and Jonah, "she's sick has a fever I gave her meds and just letting her sleep a bit more" he sighed and sat down on the couch cuddling into jack. "I love them all so much you know" he stated and jack just smiled down at the youngest of the three. Jonah came over and pulled Zach so he was laying across both the older boys as all three of them were talking.

This was their crazy little family. Who would have thought that a three way relationship would work...but it did.

-A/n-
And that my friends is how u end a book!
2-22-18
{418}
-Syd