The First Time

WARNING: Smut warning so just sayin

3rd person & Zach's POV

I hate being the youngest you wanna know why? Because when I'm horny they don't wanna help me because I'm a stupid virgin and they don't think I'm ready. Well guess what I'm never gonna have experience if u don't fuck me. It's annoying like I hear them all the time then here I am just the one left out of it all.

And guess what I was watching them fuck like 10 minutes ago so I have to now get rid of the solid boner I got from my own boyfriends. Love being the youngest.

"Ngh fuck jack" i moaned out trying not to be loud as I palmed myself through the material of my boxers. I don't think I was quiet enough because I'm ten midst of my jerking off I felt a hand on my lower stomach and it wasn't mine. Fuck. "Baby you know you could have joined us" Jonah smirked "we finally have a real bottom" I heard jack whisper well damn

"Want help princess?" Jack said and slid my hands from my cock to above my head. Yes daddy " please" I moaned out and he smirked climbing onto me kissing me roughly as I heard Jonah unzip and pull down his skinny jeans.

"J-ack j-Jonah p-please I need you" I moaned again and they both looked at each other only in their boxers may I add and I like what I'm lookin at.

"Zach your a virgin right?" The oldest asked and hovered over me ugh not this "y-yes but I wanna do this" I told them both with pleading eyes. "Ya we can tell" jack laughed and groped his hard on making him moan.

"I was just gonna ask who u wanted to take you" Jonah laughed too as the youngest blushed. "I-um don't know you" he kissed Jonah before the older boy switched places with jack.

Jack kissed down from zachs neck to his stomach leaving hickeys as he went down making the smaller boy moan even just by touch. "J-jack please s-stop teasing" the younger moaned as jack finally pulled off his boxers letting his dick spring up. "Aww baby your so hard for us" Jonah laughed and Zach just blushed and moaned trying to get jack to do something, anything.

He got the message and flipped the youngest over before licking his fingers to get them wet enough and sliding them into Zach who tensed up and let out a shaky breath to the new feeling. "Ah s-shit jack more" he groaned out as jack moved faster prepping him for what's to come.

When the two olders thought he was ready jack pulled out his fingers and Zach wined from the loss of contact. "Don't worry princess daddy's gonna take care of you" jack smirked and whispered to the younger, biting his ear lobe as Jonah cane and hovered over him.

"You ready princess?" He asked for permission kissing him once full of passion before looking at his younger boyfriend and getting a head nod in return. "Don't worry baby I'll go slow" he said and grabbed Zach's hand above his head before pushing into his pre lubed ass.

"J-Jonah c-can u give me a sec" he winced and the older stopped until he was told it was ok to move. "Fuc-k princes your so tight" Jonah groaned and thrusted harder hitting the younger boys prostate. "Ahhh shit I'm close jo"

"Cum for me princess" Zach obeyed and hit his high clenching around the older who then did the same.

"That was fucking hot" jack said as the two others were already cleaned up and cuddling in bed. "Thanks" Zach breathed heavy making the other two giggle.

"I love you babes"  Zach said and fell asleep between both Jonah and jack.

-A/N-
Hehe for the ones who wanted smut
2-17-18
{666}
-Syd