The Shock

Chapter 4- The Shock

Zach's POV

This night we basically played video games and watched a movie together on the couch until we all got tired. Apparently Corbyn and Daniel have been together for awhile and I had to say they're adorable together. They would be cuddled up on the couch they make me want myself a mans ohhhh maybe jack I think I could tap that or Jonah he's hotter than hell.

"We're going to bed" Daniel stated as Corbyn stifled a laugh as did the younger boy. "Have fun boys" Jonah said not looking up from his controller as jack and I laughed. "Use protection Daniel you don't need to be pregnant yet" jack laughed and hit Daniel in the back with a pillow.

"Just because we're going upstairs doesn't mean we're going to fuck" Daniel stated as Corbyn just looked at him they're gonna fuck. "Don't lie babe" the older said as they walked up the stairs.
Crazy kids

Jacks pov

So I'm sleeping in the same bed as one of the guys I've some how accumulated a crush on over the pass hours. This is gonna be interesting guess I'm not sleeping necked.

"Jack are you ok you seem really off?" Jonah asked me as I looked at him not realizing he asked a question, I was zoned out. "I umm ya" I need to tell someone my back hurts like a mother fucker.

"Jack what's wrong? You can tell me anything call me the dad of the group" he laughed and sat next to me on our bed.

"Well um my stepdad is abusive and i don't tell anyone so if you say anything to anyone I'll kill you but he took it to another level the day I left" I looked down ashamed why did I just tell him that damnit damnit damnit I didn't wanna tell anyone jack you fucking idiot. "Jack I'm sorry what do you mean another level?" He asked as I just sighed and pulled my shirt off

Easier to show and get it over with than try and explain

"My god jack" the oldest said shocked as he ran his fingers over the painful cuts on my back. "Owww fuck Jonah don't do that" I said and pulled away. I was already silently crying some from pain but mostly embarrassed. "Sorry babe those look pretty bad tho" Jonah told me I'm likein that nickname. If I didn't know that I would be an idiot

Jonah pulled me into his lap into a hug and honestly it was great. He was warm and cuddly and I was quite enjoying it. "Thank you" I said and looked up at him. "No problem babe" I like the way that sounds coming from his mouth he said and we laid down and cuddled.

"Jonah?"
"Yes jack?"
"You keep calling me babe..." I looked up at him
"It fits you" well damn

-A/N-
That ending tho. Next update at 400 reades!
{468}
2-2-18
-Syd