The Popularity

3rd person

"Guys I don't wanna tell the fans," Zach said nervously as they were typing out they're coming-out post on the bank account. "what why not? weve been saying we're gonna do this for a week?" Jack added, not at all mad at his younger boyfriend but more concerned and annoyed that he had already written half the post. Jonah put his phone down and looked at the smallest of the three who was clearly embarrassed he wanst as comfortable with the whole idea as the others were.

"Baby whats wrong? you don't seem right today." He stated and Zach just sighed looking down. "I don't want more hate" he whispered and the other two boys just looked at eachother before both kissing his cheek and hugging either side of him. "You're not gonna get hate Zach real fans won't hate us and if you do well just send Jobear to beat their asses," Jack said making him laugh

"ok fine continue to type the posts," he said and picked up his phone

---

"Ready?" Zach said when they had all read over their posts.

"Yep post them," Jack smiled as they all pressed the button before puting their phones in a drawer as to not see anyone's reaction.

"Let's go do something ok? Take out minds off it?" Jonah suggested as they all got off the bed. "Sure" "why not" the other two said and they all went out of the house to the gym after changing.

——

Daniels pov

I saw the notification from the guys posts and clicked on Instagram to see why they all posted at the exact same time. I clicked on the picture and awed seeing it. It was the picture I took of the three of them after they had asked Zach to be their boyfriend. Zach in the middle of both of them both kissing his forehead and ofc him blushing like a fucking red tomato and smiling like and idiot. I read through their captions before commenting something cute and reading through the comments. I saw a lot of positive things on jacks and Jonah but Zach's was getting a lot of hate for no reason.

Zach's caption

The day I came out to my parents being bi they told me "well as long as your good with being yourself you have out support" and I think that's the best thing they could have ever told me. Now here we are 2 years later and me with my amazing boyfriends. Ily you both Jacky and Jobear I hope you guys don't hate me for this. -Z.H.

Daniels pov

I don't know why everyone's hating him so much and not the other two but theirs some pretty ugly comments on here. Poor Zach he's gonna be so broken when he sees this stuff, at least he's got Jack and Jonah.

Zach's pov

We were getting back to the house from the gym so I ran upstairs to my room and immediately grabbed my phone looking through my Instagram comments. I started to tear up as I sat on my bed reading through them more. It was mostly hate but only on my post and not Jack or Jonahs. I didn't even notice the two other boys standing in the door way or that I was crying until they spoke up.
"Zay what wrong baby?" I head jack say and walk over to me. "no don't come near me" I yelled and ran into the bathroom crying my eyes out. "Why me" I whispered over and over again as the two others banged on the door. They knew what I used to do to myself, they knew I had secret depression I really didn't tell most people about and they knew what I was capable of. "Zach come on bud open the door" I heard Corbyn say and now I knew they were all out side the door which only made me wanna cut deeper than I had already.

"Guys leave me a-alone please" I whimpered our carving two Js into my wrist and whimpering again in pain. I heard the door lock click and Jonah and Jack ran over to me.

"Zach I thought we said if u felt like this then just talk to us." Jack rubbed circles on my back as I cried into his shoulder. "I know I just d-don't take h-hate well" I whimpered since Jonah was trying to clean my cuts off and put a bandage on them. "Well help you through babe and the real fans don't hate you and we love you that's what counts" Jonah told me and the rest agreed. "T-thanks Guys now I'm tired can I just s-sleep?" Daniel and Corbyn nodded walking out as Jonah picked me up and jack followed us. He put me down and I immediately cuddled into the blankets before he could even get in bed beside me. "We love you Zachy don't forget that ok?" Jack kissed me as well as Jonah and I just nodded before falling asleep.

-a/n-
What even was this lmao
2-21-18
{word count 862}
-Syd