The idea

Text to Jonah and jack

Gap tooth boy: guys I know what's wrong with Zach
I'ma tree: what?
NuDels: he's being hormonal?😂
Gap tooth boy: well maybe but no he's jealous he loves you guys
NuDels: sooooo what do we do about that? Like I love him too but I love you too Jonah...
Ima tree: so what like some sort of threeway?
NuDels: I'm ok if u are ?
Ima tree: why not
Gap tooth boy: yay happy endings maybe Zach won't be such a bitch now
Ima tree: HAH now can I cuddle my boyfriend in peace?
NuDels: ^?
Gap tooth boy: indeed

Jonahs pov

Welp I guess were approaching Zach later. I told jack we would do it together and just be straight with him I love that joke I'm not straight hah . I'm kinda glad Zach likes us...I've always had my eyes on that he's quite the shnack

30 minutes later

"Jo should we go ask Zach to be our boyfriend now?" Jack looked up at me with his eyes still closed. I kissed his forehead and sighed knowing I had to get out of bed. "Ya probably" I responded and rolled off the bed, literally i fell. I mumbled a 'fuck' and Jack just laughed at me; I shot him a glare and he just put his hands up in surrender. "Come on clumsy" he helped me up and I pulled him into a kiss before we left the room.

Zach's POV
Me being me I was siting in my room listening to music and staring at the wall. I heard a knock but wasn't in the mood to get up so I threw a shoe at the door wondering if they would go away of all things Zachary a shoe? Dumb ass. Who ever was at the door didn't care and they walked in anyway. I heard footsteps then two people laid on either side of me, I stared at jack for a minute wondering why tf he was in my room.

"Can I help you" I took my ear buds out and turned over and saw Jonah. "Be our boyfriend" he stated like a command rather than a question. "Excuse me?" I was a bit shook I mean ya I will but where is this coming from. "Be our boyfriend" jack smiled when I turned around again and sat up. "Why do u want me you have each other?" I looked at my hand not really comprehending what was going on.

They both frowned and sat up next to me. Jonah hugged me and jack ran a hand through my hair, both actions feeling pretty good. "Because we love you" Jack kissed me and once the shock passed I melted. "So be ours?" They both looked at me with puppy dog eyes well damn that's so cute how can anyone say no not that I would have anyway "of course" I connected my lips to Jonahs and he put his fingers under my chin pulling my head up slightly im still just a shortie.

-A/N-
Wrote this in the way to school lol so it's bad but oh well
2-12-18
{531}
-Syd