One - That's When They Took Him From Me. A Harry Styles Fan Fiction.

Hello beautiful people! ENJOY.]

********BEFORE YOU START READING.********

If you are having suicidal thoughts, this may not be a good chapter for you to read.

There are a going to be a few chapters within this fan fic that have the topic of self harm and suicide.

I will tell you before hand which chapters they are, there will only be a few.

So the remainder of all the chapters are self harm free!

Please, i want you guys to feel comfortable with me.

If you're ever having any problems and you don't think you can tell anyone, you're always welcome to tell me. 

I will always sit and listen and i've been told that i give pretty good advice.

I know that when you're at that point and you've had enough, that taking your life is the easiest way out. 

Please, it's not.

If you come talk to me i will try to help you as best as you can.

So please, if you are ever having those kinds of thoughts, my inbox is always open!

xx

Now you can start reading.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Silence. One so deafening, you could hear it.

I hadn't eaten for days. Spoken for weeks. Or been out of my house for months. It'd been almost four months. Three months and 19 days since he left. The pain was still numbing. It wasn't that pain where you scratch your knee or cut your leg. It was the feeling of loss. Never being able to see him again, it both physically and emotionally destroyed me, it really did. The vision in my head was so clear, i felt as if it would never leave me. The pain still lingered, when was it going to go away? Nobody knew. Three months and 19 days ago my best friend had been murdered. All the questions were still left unanswered, the pieces to the puzzle still missing. They still didn't know. Three months and 19 days ago, Harry Styles was taken away from my grasp. Forever.

*AROUND FOUR MONTHS PRIOR*

 I flicked the page of my text book open as a pair of huge hands came in front of me, covering my eyes, i shook my head sllightly as a muffled giggle left my mouth.

"Harry! what do you want, silly." I said knowingly, prying his hands away from my eyes as I giggled softly.

"Hey, how'd you know it was me!?" Harry said surprised, walking around to the other side of the table, looking at me with his eyebrows raised and his eyes wide.

"I'm just, that good." I winked at him playfully, bringing my gaze back down to my textbook which lay oout flat in front of me.

Harry sat down beside me and handed me cup a hot coffee. What a gentlemen. Myself and Harry had know each other for what seemed like forever. Ever since we were little we always used to play in the yard. He was like a brother to me, and I loved him with all the bones in my body. We began small talk. Conversing about the silliest things. That's just me and Harry.

"Hey, babe. I'll talk to you later! I've got to go run some errands." He pouted his lips at me cheekily. I kissed my fingers and brought them to his lips.

"Bye Harry." I said with a hint of cheekiness in my eyes.

He smiled and walked out of the building, kicking his heels lazily on the hard concrete ground that lay snugly below his feet, turning back to give me one last smile and a cheeky wink.