2. Pain in the ass

YEY. AN UPDATE!!!

I thought nobody was reading my story so I cancelled all of the updates. But then I noticed that someone commented on one of the passage and someone voted so I decided why not continue?

Tyler's P.O.V

"Are you just gonna stare at the ceiling and not gonna eat that sandwich?". Justine said. "Cause if you won't, you can just give it to me." I almost forgot that I even have a sandwich in my plate. And I also even forgot that I existed.

"Here. You can have it. I'm not hungry anyways." I gladly gave my sandwich to Justine who quickly shove it in his mouth, whole. Wow he really is a big eater.

"It seems that you're thinking something. What's it about?" Justine said with his mouth full.

"Oh. It's nothing." I've been thinking deep about the project Ms. Shaira gave. It's not that I don't like it, it's just... It feels weird working with your crushes. ALL THREE OF THEM. And it's not just a simple project, it's a roleplay. And not just a roleplay, it's a lovestory. And it's not just... Okay. That's enough.

"Oh really, eyy? Is it about the roleplay?" Justine said to me with a creepy stare and a quiet grin.

I quickly grabbed my apple juice and drank it. When I feel somewhat guilty, I usually drink any drinkable liquid nearby.

"Umm no."

"Mhmm." Justine moved his face closer to me and started to inspect me for any suspicious movement. "Yeah, really." Oh no! I ran out of juice. If this continues, I have no choice but to swallow the whole box.

"Mhmm. Okay. I believe you. I gotta go now. I need to go to Clint and Kaila to talk about the project. See 'ya." Then he jogged away from me and I was left alone here at the cafeteria table. He didn't even said bye to me.

"Great. Now I'm all alone here. Could this get any better?" I then remembered to pick up the script from Ms. Shaira later. I was about to get up my seat, then I felt a warm, heavy hand resting on my shoulder, "Who says your alone?"

I turned around to see Kurt resting his right hand on my shoulder. As well as Alvin and Gabriel behind him.

"So... it seems that your all alone in here. Mind if we join you? If it's fine." Gabriel said while moving closer towards me.

"I-I--I." At this point I ran out of words. Who in the world could talk straight in this situation?

"I guess that's a yes? Great." Alvin said with such enthusiasm. Then the three of them sat with me at the table. Okay Tyler. You can get through this. If you can get through your life, you can get through this.

"So... Are you free tonight? I hope not." Kurt said while drinking the grape juice he had lately, which I didn't noticed now because of so much starstruck. Him drinking in front of me makes me feel extremely uncomfortable. I could see the tiny drippage of juice escaping from his mouth which makes me wanna-- Tyler! Stop being a like this.

"F-free? T-t-tonight?" I said while shivering. Is it cold in here?

"Yeah, tonight." Gabriel interrupted. "We are inviting you later about, you know, the project." He said.

"Umm. Y-yeah. I-I'll be f-f-free l-later."
Inhale. Exhale. Inhale, inhale, inhale and explode.

"Great!" Alvin said. Then he gave me a piece of paper with something written in it. "This is the adress to my house and there's my number in there too. You should be there before six. Okay? We will be waiting for you." Then they left. Yes, finally I can breathe and no, why do they have to leave?