5. A beachy day (prt.2)

Today's update is shorter than what I am supposed to post

Today's update is shorter than what I am supposed to post. The chapter I posted today is actually just 909 words, which is shorter than the other chapters which has maybe around 1000 and above words.  On with the story. Hope you'll like it.

Tyler's P.O.V

I quickly grabbed the bottle and slowly closed the door so that it won't get scratched. As I was turning around "Hi!"

Even when the weather is hot, I lied there frozen. Have I ever told you that my height is just below The Three Angels of Hell's shoulders? Like, I'm really THAT short. Alvin shirtless infront of my bare eyes. My eyes have been blinded. I tried to keep myself calm and answered Alvin "Oh, hi! I didn't know you were here-- Wait! Is this your car?" I asked. He smiled (help me) and said "Yes, it's mine."

I thought this was-- Oh no. This girl is really the death of me. "Oh! Umm, why is Trixie's box in here?" I asked. He looked at the box in confusion "She just left it here lately and said "Don't touch the box, I'll leave it here for future purposes. If you'll touch the box, I'll fucking kill you." And then she left." Alvin said while laughing. Yep. Trixie it is.

Then after a few seconds of awkward silence, I heard a rattling at the back of the cargo-part of the car. Then...

"Hey Tyle-- Ow!" Someone yelled. A turned around and saw Gabriel and Kurt entangled in the backseat. They all looked at me and smiled. "Hi. Uhh-- well, this is awkward." Gabriel said. Kurt scoffed "Well, you're the one who's eager to see him first. Yet I was the one on the front. So, it's your fault we got into this entangled mess." Alvin got into the car and quickly helped Kurt and Gabriel. Then they quickly got out of the car and-- OH MY GOD they're shirtless. Oh my!

I quickly covered my eyes as if not wanting to see them topless, but look at them muscles.' I heard mildly audible laughs. As I was about to remove my hands out of my face, a huge rough hands grabbed mines and quickly pulled me towards the direction of the entrance of the beach. I looked at whose hands we're those, it was Alvin's. Just as things couldn't get any awkward, a huge arm snaked into my shoulder pulling me towards his chest, it was Gabriel's. I could feel the hair in his underarms. Well, it smelled good though.

I know for a fact that something was missing, Kurt. I took a quick glance behind me and saw Kurt casually walking behind us with his tongue sticking out, playing with his lip piercing, while looking at the horizon. I was planning to stay like this, admiring his beauty but, I shook my head quickly and went back looking forwards. I can't let him see me admiring him like this. He might know I'm gay and he might bully me for that.

Trixie's P.O.V

It's almost 3 minutes and yet Tyler still haven't came back. I knew it! They're already sucking each other's dicks and having a massive hardcore buttsex in the car! Ugh!!! I should have just placed a camera in there. UGH!!!! Stupid Trixie, you're so fucking stupid!