Crimson (Ticci Toby)

You had recently received a letter with no return address. Inside was a sweet little letter about how the sender would like to meet you some time, along with a packet of gummy snacks. You were intrigued by this mysterious letter and wished to find out who it was from. Progressively as the days passed the sender's letters get more ominous; one even stating they liked how your hair smelled after a shower, or how they liked the crimson color of your blood. Although they style of writing varied, some neatly put together; others haphazardly written. This continued for about a month before just all of a sudden stopping. You received no letters, gifts, random little chocolates. You were only rewarded with the feeling of being watched, and a few random scars. Then the casualties started. You're friends began to, disappear; or more so... Die. First is was (Friend 1), the police found her remains in your garden, mostly burnt. Next someone was found in your shed, shredded. Then the most gruesome was the finding of (Guy Friend)'s head on the school's flag pole, the body in (the nearest body of water to your home). Soon strange symbols started popping up in your everyday life; the most frequent one was a circle with an X through it. Until one day he came.

And It All Ended.

With That Beautiful Color.

Crimson.