"The me you haven't met." (EJ)

Tears we're streaming down your face. You watched as the sick bastard ate your parents' organs. A hand covered your mouth muffling your cries. A small hand holding yours, the owner crying aswell. You moved your hand to pick up the small child, watching the scene before you intently. You wished the male would leave. You hoped the police were close, hoped help would arrive. The male in front of you knew you were there, knew you were scared. He knew you wouldn't move, you couldn't. You closed your eyes hoping it would stop, that you'd wake up in your bed still clad in pajamas free of blood. You wished the savagery would stop. Blood dropped down his grayish skin, much like the black oil-looking substance already did. Blood dripped from the organs his sharp teeth tore into, a pool of blood around your parents' mangled corpses. You opened your eyes,  "Jack please.." you pleaded, it hadn't worked before, so why would it now? He turned around, chewing parts of your parents in his mouth, crimson liquid dripping. He growled, much akin to a beast. He slowly stalked towards you and the child. You held the small boy closer as he clutched onto your shirt. You cried harder, "Jack, this isn't you!" He stopped in front of you growling loudly and slowly grinned. "But love, this is me~" He stepped forwards intimidating you slightly. "The me you haven't met." You cried and clutched your son to your chest. He leaned forwards and opened his arms calling for the child, "Theo? You want to come here?" The child clutched harder on your shirt, balling the fabric into his small fists and shook his head. The male growled lightly and stood up dropping arms. The sirens rang out and Jack's head snapped towards you, "You called the police?!" You frowned deeply, "I didn't know what else to do! Y-you were eating my parents!" He growled and pounced towards you. The boy fell away and watched as blood flew, he covered his eyes crying.

"The Me You Haven't Met."

(A/N I know it's annoying when you have a child with a creepypasta character and it's MarySue-ish but I didn't know what else to do with the child 😂😂😂)