Intruder (Jeff The Killer)

"Drip... Drip.... Drip..." Noises rang throughout the house, gurgling, muffled yells, silence. "Drip... Drip.... Drip..." Your breathing was quickened, your eyes scanning around the room, body quaking under the covers. Your eyes kept quickly scanning the room, looking for something, anything, to defend yourself with. The heavy steps were getting closer to their destination, the next room, your room. You silently started crying as you got up looking for a weapon. You hastily walked to your weapon of choice, a (bat/pocket knife). The door creaked open and your breathe hitched. You stood behind the slowly opening door trying to call your breathing. A raspy voice called out, "Where are you~?" You couldn't take waiting anymore you turned around and (slammed the bat into his head/stabbed his chest, roughly where the intruder's heart would be). He groaned and stumbled back, clutching at his (head/side). His head turned up, and for the first time you saw his face. A bloody smile cared into pale, shrunken skin. Black circles around his, scratch that, it's eyes. You weren't even sure what this being standing in front of you was. Wait... you realized. It was Jeff. As in one of the fictional characters, may I remind you fictional, from one of those internet stories. "Jeff!" You yelled out surprised and scared. You stumbled back. He slowly stalked towards you "That's right darling~!" He laughed insanely. Your breath quickened, the male slowly approached your fallen form as you hastily got up and dashed to the open door. Your head yanked back as you let out a screech of pain. A fists woven into your (thick/thin), (color) locks. It's voice growled out lowly, "Who said you could go?" You grasped at his hand trying to get it out of your hair. (A/N Harder Daddy) "Let go of me!" You yelled out, your feet scraping at the floor struggling to keep your body from falling. He simply grinned and let go of your hair letting your body fall and he took out a kitchen knife, roughly 5 inches long. You struggled to get up, fighting an oncoming headache. He pinned you on the floor and took the knife to your mouth, curling the sharp end against the corner of your lips, causing a small amount of blood to dribble from the small cuts. He laughed insanely, "Please don't.." you whimpered, knowing what he was going to do, struggling against him. You started crying and squirming, muttering please repeatedly. He dragged to knife further into the left corner of your lip, your crying and begging getting louder. He stopped, leaving a cut maybe a centimeter into your cheek. He leaned up and glared at you before taking your right arm and cutting a line down the top of your arm. You screeched,  begging him to stop. He stopped after cutting a long line down your arm, not very deep however. He took your arm and licked at the blood, you sobbed wishing it would be over, you did care if he killed you. At least it would be over. He leaned up grinning and wiping a small amount of your blood off his split-open lips. You winced and closed you eyes, tears streaking down your cheeks. He leaned up and kissed your cheek, his hips still resting on yours. His charred hands lightly wiped your tears off, he got up and handed you a phone. "Call (emergency hotline number)" The male jumped out the window and sprinted away. You sat up and brought your bleeding arm up to your chest, tears still streaming down your cheeks. Your arms was slowly numbing and you quickly grabbed the phone calling the emergency room. You sobbed and called (emergency hotline number). The operator picked up and you sobbed explaining what happened, begging for them to send someone to your home. "Was anyone else injured in the house?" The female on the other end asked. You panicked having not even checked. "I-I don't know..! Should I go check?" You said worried. "No, stay right where you are. We are sending the police out, did you happen to see the intruder?" You thought about whether or not you would sound crazy if you told what you saw. "No, I didn't catch their face,  they were wearing a mask. Although I believe it was a male judging by their build..." You felt bad for lying, but it was for the best.

(A/N Should I continue this as another book? I might I don't know.)