Running (Jeff The Killer)

You ran through the forest screaming, wishing you were back at home with your family. He chased you with a knife yelling, "I'm gonna get you!" You kept sprinting, weaving through the trees within the dense forest. "I give up!" You yelled, slowly running out of breathe, a burn running throughout your lower legs. You tripped on a  tree root and fell scrambling to get up before he pointed. You yelled as you felt weight on your hips. "Get off Jeff! I said I give up!" You squirmed, trying to get the laughing male off you. "You ant give up (Y/N)!" He brought a knife down into your back, the squishy blade bending when making contact with your shirt. You giggled and kept squirming, "You win, now get off me." He replied with pushing his hips against your waist lightly rolling against you. Your face flushed and you stuttered out, "J-Jeff..!" He stopped and innocently asked, "What?" Your face flushed more and you turned over facing up towards him. "Jeff get off me," you whined blushing deeply. He shrugged and got up holding a hand out to help you up, you took his hand getting pulled up. You smiled and poked his forehead, then you both went back home, to your family.

(A/N take the ending how you want I don't care, it could be you and Jeff have a family or the rest of the creepypastas)