1

Characters

Cherry

Badass
17
Really pretty

Jimin

Bad boy/Play boy
Rich
Hot
18

Cherrie's parents died 4 years ago in a car accident which cherry survived, so cherry got a lot of money left so she lives in a big house just 2 blocks away from Park Jimin. Park Jimin is the most known bad hottie in the school.Its summer and school starts. Cherry has no friends. Some exceptions like suga exist who is not a real friend but just someone who is nice to her. She was not the type to have friends. She has a motorcycle that she bought herself which she uses for the school year.

Cherry often saw Jimin from the window with new girls. Sometimes she did exchange glances but never really talked to him. She used to be really good with jimin but that was when she was really really young in kindergarten.

No one ever bothered cherry in school. Cherry was pretty and hot and guys were interested in her but cherry never was.An exception was cherrie's EX Dave who cheated on cherry. They were together for almost a year. cherry always had other stuff to do like working on her motorcycle, eating, reading, art or watching Netflix.

Cherrie's parents and jimin parents were very good friends. But she nearly never talked to them because cherry never really interacted with anyone. They sometimes came over to see if she was alright. Cherry was fine in school and interested in art. When people annoyed her, she often pushed them away or just seemed annoyed and walked away.

Jimin knew cherrie's parents died but he never really showed any type of interest but pure hate. Cherry and Jimin never liked each other. He always bullied her and cherry bullied back. It never really worked out. She never really spoken properly with Jimin. But this might change due to crossovers.

Tomorrow is the first day of school.

-----

Thx for reading <3