2

Cherry

My alarm was loud.I woke up from a bad dream.Fuck I hate that sound.

„SHUT UP"

I slammed my alarm.

I got up and made my self ready for school.

Thats what im wearing.

I went to my motorbike

I looked out to see if Jimin is also going.
But no one was there. But I was also a little late.

I went to school. I was the only one with my motorbike. Everyone watched me with a judging face.As usual, I looked Like a badass.

Jimin was there too with his car and his friends. They stared at me but I ignored them.The boys made weird sounds and saying stuff like nice ass.

I went to the school and saw Jimin giving me a weird death glare.what is up with that dude. Maybe he is good looking but it's not about looks.

When I went in people kept looking at me. I'm not sure if everyone knew that my parents were dead. I mean I never told anyone. I never really was social.

When I was inside the school and about to enter the classroom I suddenly felt a grip on my Hand pull me into a little room.

' WHAT the—'

It was Jimin. He put his hand on my mouth.
What the hell is he doing? What is going on lol.

He removed his hand and just stared at me for a few seconds.I did the same.I started to raise an eyebrow.

Jimin: "My parents want you to live with me"

I stared at him confused

"But I don't want to"

Jimin:"you have no other choice, if the government finds out you have been living alone my parents are gonna get the trouble"

That is true. The house I live in was given to them. Until I'm 18 it will fully be mine. They let me stay alone because I always seemed mature. And I was.

Jimin:" It's not like I want your stay at my house, it's just that my parents won't have trouble"

Oh wow, he cares about his parents.

"ok, are you done now?"

Jimin"don't act like it's not gonna happen"

"It's not gonna happen"

He looked at me and chuckled.

Having him here this close I thought about how beautiful he actually is. I mean he is hot that's a fact. But he's an asshole.

Jimin:"well I just wanted to tell you that when you come to my house you will have to keep your distance.I don't want to see you."

I laughed and pushed him out of the way to go out of the room.

He grabbed my wrist again.

Jimin" Im serious,watch your step kid"

"Fuck off"

I pulled out of the grip and walked away.

Watch your step kid.Ugh, he's annoying.How can he look down on me like that?

The school day went by and I went home.
_______
_______

I arrived home and made some food.I heard the door ring and opened the door.Mrs.Park.

"Hi mrs. park how can I help you"

Mrs.Park " we have to talk about an important matter"

Jimin was right.And I knew something like this would happen.I welcomed her in and we sat down.

Mrs.Park "you will have to live with jimin until you are 18 because people are having their suspicions that you have no guardian"

Jimin also stays alone.His parents are never home, they live somewhere else.They work a lot and come once or twice a month.

"I understand"

I did not say no because I couldn't.They have done much even though I was often very quiet and wouldn't interact with them.I accepted her offer.

Mrs.Park "pack your things and it would be best for you to come today to jimin a house.We have a nice room and a bath.Youll work out something with Jimin for other stuff.I told him to look after you well."

Right. I think I have to look after that little rat. Ughhh

"ok "

She left after that.

Why is this my fate?Why him? Biggest asshole I know seriously I hate this.

I packed my things.My laptop, favorite movies and everything that was important to me.

I finished up and got ready to go to the house.

I drove with my motorbike to go to school with it tomorrow.

Mrs.Park left to work.So Jimin will probably open the door.

I arrived to jimin house.It's pretty big and beautiful.I rang the doorbell.