18

Cherry

"Jimin Im not ready"

And I looked down.

I dont know. 

Am i ready with this Jimin relationship?

I mean he could just break me like dave did.

He looked confused.

Then he took his hand to my chin and tilted upwards so I could face him.

He stared at me.

Jimin"What do you mean"

"I cant do this" A tear escaped my eye 

He looked at me in disbelief.

Jimin"But why?"

"I just cant right--"

Jimin"I mean didnt you have a relationship before? Why arent you ready, I dont get it.?"

"Jimin I-"

Jimin" I mean didnt you do stuff like this with dave. Dont you know how to do that kinda stuff? Like Im trying my best to understand you. what is wrong with you?

He said the last words in a louder tone and backed away from me and more tears started to escape my eyes.

"Why are you so mean?" I said in mean tone trying to seem angry.

I pulled away and stood up. I ran away. i ran towards the house.

Jimin"DONT RUN. why do you always run?"

Jimin"Im sorry I did not mean it in that way:"

I heard him shouting from the distance. I continued to ran and I heard him getting out of the water.

Jimin"You cant run forever he said coming after me." 

I ran towards the door and out of the building to the street. I wanted to go away. RUn away.

He ran after me.

Jimin"I will catch you"

"No" I screamed

"Leave me alone."

Jimin"Wait you are gonna hurt yourself"

I ran further. I had no shoes on and ran down the street.

Jimin"STOP"

Suddenly I tripped. There was broken glass on the floor and I stumbled across them with my feet resulting in blood and cuts.

I was on the ground crying in pain and just crying because of this whole mess.

He catched up and stood infont of me and kneeled down on me to check on my bloody feet.

"Look what you've done" he said looking at my feet and trying to bandage my foot.

I looked at him and tears slided down my face.

"Im a mess, You probably think im crazy. Right? I mean you arent wrong. You never done anything."

He kept bandaging my feet.

"I mean all this time. How can you even stand me. Im just so lost. You have to endure me like this. You know what. I am sorry"

he finished up.

"Here finished" He said smiling at me. 

He cam towards me and picked me up.

I was in his hands and he just walked not saying anything.

After a while of walking I placed my head on his chest.

Jimin"Sorry for overreacting, I didnt mean to. Its my first time liking someone"

What? So he never was in love? It feels so nice to hear that lol.

Jimin"I never was able to feel real love. I never felt comfortable with anyone but you. You made my life different. I became warm"

Jimin"I swore i would never fall in love,but I did, and maybe I took it too fast with the kissing."

I didnt say anything. After a while we arrived hom and he placed me on the couch.

Jimin"Wait im gonna get supplies to clean the wounds"

He went and got them and started to clean and renew my bandages propely.

I watched him do it and he was so good looking when he did it.

"Jimin"

Jimin"Yes"

"I like you too"

He smiled

Jimin"I know you do"

I smiled.

Of course he knew. I Would have not obeyed him until now. Following him into the house. It was a feeling that couldnt been misunderstood.

It was love. We had fallen in love.

He finished up and went to sit down beside me facing the television I was lying on the couch and decided to sit up.

I was behind him.

I decidied to kiss him on the cheek.

-----

1.6K reads omg thankyou.

Love you 

thankyou

hope you have a nice day.

Leave a star if you liked it.

ly