7

Cherry

After a loud alarm sound I woke up slamming my Alarm against the floor.

I woke up and thought about what had happend the other day.

How should I treat him after he kissing my neck.

I Went to the bathroom and put some makeup on. I started to feel a little dizzy , i do not know why.

I wore this Outfit.

I make my way downstairs to eat something

I am usually late to school.

Jimin often goes a little earlier then me to hang out with his friends.

I go to my Motorcycle and drive off with it to my school. I park and see Jimin with his staring at me. I see suga looking at me in a worried way. John started shouting weird stuff like "nice dance little girl"

I see Jimin looking at me in a weird scary way. Like he wasnt the same as yesterday.

I ignore them and go inside. I start to feel dizzy again and nearly tripped when I entered the School building. I felt fine again. I was starting to feel really sick but I hid it.

Was it maybe because of saturday. I was outside and it was raining. Probably.

I started to feel very warm. I went to my classroom and sat down.

Jimin and his friends started coming in and looking at me. I was too focused on myself to care about them. I started to feel really bad. A pressure started to form on my chest and I did not feel good. I did not show.

Jim"you  are mine"

"fuck off"

John "Little girl has attidude"

I looked at suga and it looked like he had realized that I looked a little sick. But he just kept staring. I ignored them and after a while the teacher came in.

When the class finished i went to the Bathroom to wash my face. I still was feeling unwell.

In lunch I went outside to get some fresh air.

I sat myself down to a bench and read a book. I was feeling really bad and started to get stong a headache.

When lunch was over I had a free lesson so I went to the room we had to go when we always had free lessons.

Jimin and suga also had a free lesson. I went to find a quite spot in the room with a window and a comfortable couch. I get my Phone and listen to some music. I sit myself so I was facing the window. I started to feel very cold. I was feeling really bad again.

After awhile I went unconcious.

I woke up when seeing Jimin Look at me.

He had pulled me to his way and had laid his hand on my forehad.