3

Cherry

I waited a good 5 minutes and he opened the door.

Jimin looked at me.

I just walked in and gave no fucks.

Jimin "bitch this is my house? Have respect"

"Are you kidding me?"

I went to the room Mrs.Park told me to stay at. I knew this house well from inside as I used to come here a lot.

Jimin followed.

"What are you doing"

Jimin " whatever the fuck I want to?You should apologize"

"FOR WHAT"

Jimin" for just marching in like that?"

"You're Petty, stop annoying me and fuck off"

Jimin"you are so childish, and see I was right about you having to stay here"

"So what, I have to, I'll be going soon don't be too glad about me staying at your house" I talked in a cute way.

He suddenly came forward to me and pushed me to the wall.he took my hand and pinned it on the wall in a way so I couldn't move.

Jimin "you little girl will obey me and you'll listen once to what I say, don't piss me off or you'll see worst"

It was weird but I thought about his good smell.

My hands started to hurt.I pushed him hard onto the floor and we both fell onto the floor me on top of him.I looked into his eyes.

"You can do your weird dirty talks with those girls.But not with me little boy.You listen to me.Im gonna do whatever I want to and whenever"

He then turned me around to the floor and he looked into my eyes.I felt like he was staring into my soul or something.I really don't know what we were doing.he was pretty close

Jimin"you are pretty"

I was confused but surprised.

Jimin"You believe everything that people say do you? You're ugly as fuck"

He got up and walked away.

What the hell just happened?

_______
_______

I finished up to go to bed.I went out of the shower and made some food.I went into bed and slept.

Next morning

_______
_______

THAT fucking alarm is Annoying.

I finished my morning routine.

I wore this outfit.

It was a friday.
My fav day yay.

I went down to cook something and he suddenly appeared in front of my eyes.

I sat down and he looked at me cooking.I tried to ignore him.

Jimin "You look stupid"

I ignored him.

Jimin" you look like shit seriously"

I ignored him.

I was trying to get some glasses from the top shelf but I was way too small.So I climbed a little up the shelf.I took a glass but suddenly lost my balance.I fell and started to feel a grip on my hip.Its was Jimin catching me from the fall.he looked at me for a moment but then he let go of me.He went away and I was shocked that he cared.

I went out and it looked like Jimin already went to school.I made my motorcycle ready and also went.

I arrived and saw him.
My ex.Dave.

He came a little late from the summer holidays. My ex is a whole different story. I was together with him for a year. But it got too intense at the end when he slept with another girl because I wasn't ready to sleep with him.Well yeah since then I also turned into a bad ass.

Thx for reading. It would be really cool if you could leave a star :)