5

Not only Dave came.but also other boys.Fuckboys.All so hot.And damn.

I was in the kitchen reading a book. I saw Suga.

Dave came with his girlfriend.

I kinda wanted to go too. I don't know, I feel like annoying Jimin for what he is doing to me. I also feel like showing that ass Dave I can have anyone I want. And that I can have fun with boys.I mean I don't need to love a boy to kiss him, do whatever with them right?

So I went to my room to get changed.I wear this outfit.

I went downstairs and many people came

I went downstairs and many people came. Around 60. Some were at the pool some were sitting around tables.

I drank around 5 shots of Vodka in the Kitchen to loosen up.

I went to see if I knew someone. I did not see Jimin. There was suga (he was also quite good with Jimin too) . I was fine with suga. I don't know he always seemed nice to me. He never really did anything to me.It was like a hate friendship.But we never really were friends. And damn he was hot too. I went to his table and sat myself down. Jin,  Jim, John, and Lewis were also sitting at the table.I knew that all of them liked me.

Suga seemed annoyed and most arrogant. Its just the way he looks like.

John"Uh look who is here"

I smiled

Lewis"Why so nice, usually, you're a little baddie"

"I don't know, I do what I feel like doing"

They kept staring at me.

"so how do you like this party"

Jin"until you came it was a lame party"

ok lol

Jin"you want to dance?"

I don't know, kind of not? I want Suga

Suga"leave her alone, Jimin wants her"

I was confused.Jimin?The Jimin who is mean to me?He wants me?lol

"that is not for Jimin to decide, Its for our beautiful cherry to decide,"Jin said smiling at me.

suga"you'll see"

"I can do whatever the fuck I want to"

Everyone laughed.I got mad.

Suga"prove it"

what. How am I Going to prove this? I felt very angry and I wanted a night with someone: This was my opportunity. Suga.

Everyone was looking at me.

The Alcohol was starting to kick in.

Earned it by the Weeknd was suddenly playing.