4

Dave is good friends with Jimin and all the others. I thought Dave was a good one. But all he wanted was sex.

He didn't care about my well being.

I parked my motorcycle. I took my bag. And tried to go inside the school. Dave came walking with his new girlfriend past me. His girlfriend pushed me and iI fell. I was on the floor and my Hands hurt.

I felt disgusted.

I got up and had enough. I walked into the school and everyone was sitting in the classroom. I walked to that girl and slapped her hard. I don't like hitting people but I had to. On top of that, I put water on her. Everyone was staring.

Dave GF "what the hell?you monster"

I saw Jimin laughing.I don't get it.Why is he laughing, shouldn't he be shocked.

I walked out.I didn't feel like having school today.

I went to my motorcycle.

When I wanted to get on my bike I felt someone taking my hand.

Jimin.

"what the hell are you---"

Jimin"teaching you a lesson"

He picked me up *in a bridal way* and put me into his car.
I couldn't resist. He had a strong body. I tried to push but nothing would get me out of his grip.

"STOP get me down please"

Jimin " I told you to listen little girl"

what the hell was happening.My little girl?.

So I sat in the car.

And he sat in the car.

Jimin "I'm sorry"

what did he just say

Jimin"I'm sorry for everything. Accept my apology"

One side of me was feeling weird. I don't know. But i felt like saying what the hell does he want from me.

"for what?"

Jimin"for not being by your side when you needed someone"

This is a trick.

What the hell.

And if ,why wasn't he there for me when I needed someone.

"I never needed anyone"

Jimin "I want to take you somewhere"

what?Well, whatever I just played along.

He drove off to a pharmacy. I stayed quite like I didn't care. I think he saw my hands that I hurt because of what happended earlier on. He went out and got some bandages.

Jimin "Give me your hand"

I didn't feel like obeying. So he pulled my hand slowly and I let him put bandages around my hands. He looked caring. 

weird.

What is happening? What is wrong with jimin. Why has he turned to such a nice kid?

"why are you nice to me?Why suddenly help me?"

Jimin"Because I want to, Because i changed my mind about you little girl"

"DONT call me little girl"

He ignored me and finished putting Bandages on my hand.After that, he drove to some Food place.I was quite hungry.

He went out of the car. I didn't. I seriously did not feel like doing anything. He came to my door. He opened it.