Part one

The bell rang once I entered the school lucky I wasn't late today, that was a good sign for me. I walked into the classroom everyone was already in there seats and then there was me, the last one in her seat I felt stupid. Once I sat down class began and of course I had to sit right next to this girl who didn't know how to shut up. But she was my best friend.

"K, class get out your books and turn to page 305 so we can get started." Mr. White said he was pretty boring I would fall asleep listening to him. I flipped to that page and the math was unbearable it hurt my brain just looking at it.

"Hey Star." Sky whispered to me I looked toward her to give her the sign that I heard her.

But I guess she didn't get the message cause she whispered again this time I answered.

"What, Sky?" I whispered back to her still focused on this stupid book.

She passed me a note and it said "So there's going to be a party at my house if you want to come. " I didn't know what to say 'oh I don't know my mother wants there to be adult supervision at parties' if it was only that easy. I wrote on the back of that same piece of paper. "Who's going to be there?" I passed it back to her and begun to get nervous I thought about how was going to be there at her party. I got the note back and I couldn't believe what she said. "To be totally honest w/ you Idk who's going to come to this party, I think if you come it will just be u and I 😉😉." The only reason why I was shocked was because she was popular and well I wasn't, this is the first time (that I know of) she didn't know who was coming. I didn't know what to write to her so I just said cool. I looked back at my book and tried to figure out what the answer was, but I couldn't think of it so I just sat there and I saw my crush his short shaggy brown hair and his tan skin. There was something inhuman about his looks he was to perfect it was to good to be true.

"Star, can you tell me the answer to this problem?" Mr. White asked I went into panic mood I didn't know the answer and now everyone was looking at me, I didn't know what to do so I looked at Sky to see if should give me a clue on what the answer was. I looked at her fingers she held out three fingers now that was a huge "clue".

"Uh, three?" I said in a unsure tone of voice I immediately looked at Sky a she gave me a thumbs up. I looked at Jacob and now I could see his face his brown eye, his perfect skin everything about him was perfect. He smiled at me and I blushed and smiled back, his smile was totally hot.

"Th..That's right Star great job." Mr. White replied shocked Sky chuckled underneath her breath and I shot her a look. The bell finally rang as I packed up my stuff and turned around and ran into Jacob.

"I am so sorry, I didn't mean..."

"Hey, don't worry about it." He interrupted I backed up so I wasn't breathing in his scent he was a bit taller then me so I had to look up to speak to him.

"So are you going to Sky's party tonight?" He asked I didn't know what to say I had a bunch of thoughts running through my head, I can't believe that Sky lied to me, she known that he was coming.

"Yeah, of course I'm coming do you know who else is going to this party?" I asked I was still shocked but I known that she wasn't telling me something from the start.

"The only people that I know that are coming are a few girls and a couple of guys and that's about it." He said looking at me, okay now I know that only a few people are going

to the party. "Bye Jacob." I said and walk out of the classroom, heading to my locker Sky was standing there.

"Why didn't you tell me that Jacob was coming? Why did you keep it a secret from me?" I asked panicking she laughed at me.