Part 7

"So what do I do?" I heard a females voice that sounded familiar to me.

"I thought I told, what to do." He responded I heard the bed in the room move.

"Oh okay I remember now, I'll do that. I have to go now but I'll see you soon." She said.

"Okay see you then." I opened the door ready to catch him cheating on me, he ran and closed the door before I could see anything.

"Jacob who's in there?!" I asked frustrated and trying not to yell.

"No one!" He yelled back i looked down at my hand and looked at the ring. I took off the ring and tore off a loose string from my shirt. I put the string through the ring and tied it on the doorknob. I felt my eyes water, I started to head down stairs, when I was all the way down stairs I left the house. When I was outside it was quiet, there were no cars, the birds weren't singing there was nothing going on. I started to walk away from the house I headed toward the sidewalk and kept walking trying to clam my nerves. My feet started to get cold then I realized that I didn't have my shoes one, I felt stupid but I didn't want to go back over there. The females voice just kept playing in my head, I realized that it was Sky's voice, I immediately grabbed my phone and called Sky.

"Hello." She answered.

"How could you do this to me Sky? I thought we were friends, now you're trying to take Jacob from me. What the hell is wrong with you?!" I realized that I broke the silence, I was yelling at her.

"What do you mean, Star?" She asked.

"You know what I mean, and don't stupid, don't talk to me ever again do you understand me?" I said and hung up before she could respond. I put my phone back into my pocket and kept walking I didn't know where I was going, I just wanted to get away from Jacob.

I sat under a large tree, and brought my knees toward my chest hugging my legs I put my head in knees and began to cry. I heard footstep coming towards me then I heard a voice.

"Hey, are you okay?" A male voice asked I didn't want to look up but I did. He looked to be about my age he had short brown hair and dark blue eyes. I wiped my tears and nodded.

"Yeah I'm okay thank you for asking." I replied I looked at hand a there was an imprint of where the ring use to be.

"Where are your shoes?" He asked.

"They're in his house." I said as I looked at my feet I chuckled.

"Who's house?" He asked.

"My ex." I replied as I stood up and stretched.

"Oh I see, hey do you want to get your shoes and a take a walk with me?" He said as looked at his dark blue eyes.

"That would be great." I said. We started to walk to the house and it was completely silent.

"So how old are you by the way?" I asked trying to break the silence we walk a little more without his saying anything.

"I'm seventeen but I turn eighteen on valentine's day. What about you?" He replied I got a little nervous.

"I'm also seventeen and I turn eighteen the day after valentine's day." I said. We kept walking and we were almost at the house and I got more and more nervous as we got closer to the house.

"So what's your name?" He asked me as we kept walking to toward the house.

"I'm Star. What yours?" I asked as I saw the house behind the bushes.

"I'm, Alex." He replied the house was a clear view now.

"Hey Alex stay here and don't move from this spot okay?" I told him as I slowly made my way toward the house. When I was at the door I put my hand on the cold doorknob, took a deep breath and exhaled slowly. Turning the doorknob slowly I started to become nervous worried that he would be standing at the door waiting for me to return. I opened the door and I heard movement upstairs as I walked into the house the door slammed shut behind me. I heard him coming down the stairs, I looked for my shoes in a hurry I found them grab them and I was about open the door when he called my name. I looked behind me and opened the door and ran out. I ran toward Alex gently pushing him toward the bush, we hid in the bush by the house . Trying to stay quiet Jacob called out to me again, he footsteps became louder he stopped in front of the bush that we were hiding in, I gasped Alex covered my mouth with his hand trying to keep me quiet.

"Star, babe where are you?" He called out again he stood in front of bush for a minute, he groaned and stormed away. He removed his hand from my mouth, we stayed in the bush for a few more seconds. We walked out of the bush I stood there for a second then I began to laugh.

"What's so funny, Star?" Alex asked I stopped laughing and I looked at him.

"Nothing." I replied.

"So are you ready to go I know a pond near here if you want to go." He said as I started to put on my shoes and started to walk.

"Yeah, sure how far is it." I asked him as I walked closer to him than before.

"It's not that far." He responded. We walked a little bit more before my phone vibrated. I looked at my phone and it was Jacob. I didn't want to replied but I did.

"Hey were you in the house?" He asked I looked at the phone as I kept walking with Alex.

"Yes I was. I don't want to see you right now. And did you get my present on the doorknob of the 'valentine suite'." I replied back to him, putting my phone back in my pocket I looked at Alex he was looking at me. When he realized I saw him looking at him he quickly turned turned my head his head. I chuckled underneath my breath I looked away from him then he looked back at my I quickly turned my head and he smiled at me. A minutes later

we were at the pond it was empty there wasn't a soul besides Alex and I we found a bench near the water. Alex sat down on the bench I walked slowly toward the bench where Alex was sitting. Sitting on the edge of the bench the sun was hitting directly on us. Alex's arm was stretched a crossed the top of the bench I looked over at him, his perfect skin was glowing in the sun, he looked at me and smiled his smile made me smile. His perfect smile was better than Jacob's smile I blushed. I looked away from him and tucked my hair behind my ear, looking back at him I smiled I didn't even knows this guy but he was hot. I looked away from him and thought things that I shouldn't been thinking about.

"Hey Star why don't you come on sit closer to me I don't bite." Alex said as he looked at body. I moved closer to him until I was almost touching his body, he moved arm over my shoulder. No one talked for a while but I listened to the sound of nature that was around us. The birds chirped the water was still animals run around the pond. I reached for Alex's hand and held it he looked down at his hand and smiled I looked at him and smiled. He leaned in towards me and I leaned towards him his cologne was strong but not to strong, his lips touched mine at first gentle he removed his hand from my shoulder. He put his hand in my hair to pull me closer to him, our lips locked together I thought that he would be perfect for me then the thought of Jacob appeared in my head. I did want to think about him at that moment I wanted to think about me and Alex at this moment and nothing else so I pushed that thought put of my mind. My phone vibrated I thought it was a text message but it didn't stop so I pushed away from Alex. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and it was Jacob.