Part 3

"You guys have been in there for ten minute time to get out." Called Sky from the other side of the door. He stopped kissing me and got off of me, I stayed on the bed trying to catch my breath, while he put his shirt back on. I got up and tried to find my shirt.

"Where did you put my shirt Jason?" I said searching for my shirt.

"It's right here in my pocket." He laughed as he pulled it out of pocket and put it above his head. I jumped to get it but I was to short.

"Come on Jason, give it to me." I demanded he finally handed it to me as once I put my shirt on he kissed me I put my hand on the back of his head, and kissed him back. I pushed him away.

"I'm sorry, Jason." I said then walked out of the room. He followed shortly after me, I sat down ans so did Jason. Jacob spun the bottle and it landed on a girl named Allison her eyes widened he leaned over and kissed her. She looked upset I guess she wanted to go into the room with him. My phone vibrated and I looked at it to see who it was and it was Jacob.

"You took forever w/ Jason." He said I chuckled I looked at him and smiled

"Are you jealous. Is Jacob jealous of Jason?" I replied back he looked at his phone and laughed. He didn't replied back, soon it was my turn I spun it and it landed on Jason again. I stood up and walked to the room and he followed me. After he entered the room he shut the door and locked it. He began walking toward me I got nervous.

"Wait Jason what are you doing?" I asked backing up. He stopped walking towards me.

"Isn't this what you wanted, you brought me to this room and all you want to do is talk to me. I thought you wanted more from me, but no you want to talk." He said frustrated.

"Listen you don't even know what I was going to do, Jason." I said.

"Then do it, Star do what you wanted to do." He said I couldn't do it now that he was pissed off.

"I can try to be more romantic." I said he took me serious he took off his shirt I ran towards him and jumped up into his arms. He caught me and I kissed him two minutes later there was a knock at the door so he put his back on and he left. We argued five out of the seven minutes. I walked out of the room and sat down Sky was in the kitchen pouring soda in cups and handing them out. I got mine last all of the cups had your names on it.

"Here you go Star." Sky said as she brought me my cup.

"Thanks Sky, what else do you have planed?" I asked her as she handed me the cup.

"Well nothing that was about it now you're free to do what ever you want, tomorrow is Saturday, so no school." Then she walked off I stood up and walked into the kitchen and took a sip of my drink. At first it didn't taste right, I just thought that it was a different type of soda so I ignored it. Jacob came into the kitchen and stood in front of me and smiled, I put my cup down on the counter. I smiled back at him and folded my arms.

"Can I help you?" I said trying to act serious He put his cup down on the counter and smiled, he walked closer to me and put his hands on my hips and a slow song started playing.

"Can I have this dance?" He said I nodded and he grabbed one of my hands an kept one hand on my hip, and we started dancing. I looked into his brown eyes and I was lost in his eyes. As the song stopped we stopped dancing I took another sip of my drink. My head started to spin but I handled it.

"So what do you think of this party so far Star?" Jacob asked as he took a sip from his drink. Almost everyone was gone it was Sky, Allison, Jacob and I.

"It's okay I guess." I said after taking a gulp of my drink now it was empty, Allison went home shortly after, Sky made Jacob and I another drink and now I known why it tasted weird it had alcohol in it.

"Sky you didn't tell me that there was alcohol in this, I'm going home now." I said as I walked into the living room.

"Come on Star just one more drink please." Sky begged I looked at Jacob and I was embarrassed I probably looked like a huge baby.

"Okay I'll stay for one drink and that's it." I said as I walked to the kitchen and grabbed my drink and took a sip.

"Cheers to friends." Sky said as we all took a drink. I finished my drink I wanted more.

"Can I have another?" I asked Sky I handed her my cup and she poured me another drink, Sky finished her drink and throw her cup away.

"Well I'm heading to bed, you guys can help yourselves to some more if you want, and if your stay tonight, one of you guys can sleep out here and one of you in the guest bedroom, or however you want to do it, good night guys." And she went to bed, leaving me and Jacob in the kitchen alone. I yawned and set my cups on the counter.

I stumbled to the living room and fell on the couch. Jacob walked over to me and sat next to me.

"Hey are you okay do you need to lye down?" He asked me I nodded he grabbed my hand and helped me to the guest bedroom. Once we made it there he shut the door behind him still holding my hand helped me to the bed. I fell on the be and crawled to the head of the.

I crawled underneath the covers lying down, I looked at Jacob standing there watching me get comfortable in the bed. I laid on the bed getting warm and cozy.

"Well am going to go and lay on the couch, good night Star." He said then left, I was s little more sober now. Now I was feeling lonely I wanted some one, I needed someone but I feel that it as to late. Almost all the way sober I was wondering how I got into this room and where everyone was. I pulled out my phone and texted Jacob.

"Hey where are you?" I asked, the bed was so soft I waited for a responds, then my phone vibrated.

"What do you mean?" He said.

"I mean I don't know where you are, so where are you?" I asked.

"I'm in the living room on the couch like I told you, remember?"

"No I must have be drunk." I replied

"I was wondering if you wanted to come in here with me, it's totally up to you." I said and then I heard a knock on the door and Jacob walked in. I moved over so he could lye down with me. I smiled as he covered up next to me.

"So why did you wanted me in here by the way?" He asked as he moved on his side.

"I was feeling lonely, so I wanted someone to come in here with me." I replied moving on my side so I was facing him. He smiled and I blushed.

"Why do you always blush, when I look at you, smile at you and talk to you?" He asked focusing on my eyes, now it was getting hot in the room.