Part 6

"Are you kidding, like it I love it. But why such an expansive ring though?" I asked trying to put the puzzle pieces together.

"It wasn't that expansive only a thousand dollars, not that expansive." He said as he stood up and held out his hand to help me up from the ground.

"What do you mean that is expansive." I said as I grabbed his hand, he helped up off the ground. I stood up I held his hand, he walked with my hand in his, we walked up to the house, he had a key, he unlocked the door he tried to walk in but I couldn't let him. He let go of my hand and walked in the house. I stood there looking inside the house, it was better looking than Sky's house.

"Are you coming in or not." He asked looking at me, I looked at him confused and worried that I was going to break the law or something if I walk in the door. I put one foot in the door and then the other foot and walked in the house closing the door behind me.

"Who's house is this?" I asked as I looked around the house in total aw. Still a little confused.

"It's my house, who's house did you think we were going to go?" He said as I closed the door behind me. I took off my shoes and put by the door.

"Are you rich or something?" I asked looking around the house trying to figure how he has this house.

"Um, not really my parents are, they bought me this house." He said as he took off his shoes.

"Do you want me to show you around?" He asked as he walked toward the stairs that lead upstairs.

"Um sure that would be great." I said as I looked into his brown eyes, I smiled he took my hand and we headed upstairs, I got a little nervous but I ignored it, he was just showing me the house what could go wrong, with my socks on the wood it's was slippery. When we made it up the stairs, there was a long hallway. We started to walk down the hallway there were tons of rooms as we kept walking down the hall, it seemed that the rooms just kept coming.

"How many rooms are in this place?" I asked as I saw a room that looked like a valentine suite. It had two king sized beds pushed together with a red sheet, dim lighting, heart shaped pillows and fake flowers in a vase.

"Um, fifteen I think, to be honest I don't know." He replied we walked to the end of the hallway we walked into a room, Jacob let go of my hand and sat on the bed, the room was huge it was like a kitchen and a living room together the bed looked like three kings sized put together, I looked around the room he had a HD 3D flat screen T.V hanging on the wall. I grabbed a chair and walked over to the end of the bed and sat down in front of him. He looked down at me and I looked up at him.

"Jacob, what's up with that room back there?" I asked his as I thought about the room.

"Oh that was for my ex, it was her birthday and she wanted me to set her up a room that she could sleep in. She wasn't as into me as you are." He said smiling at me I blushed but then the thought of another girl before me, but then I looked at his body, I understood why there was another girl before me.

"Oh, your ex, I forgot I'm not your first and I'm not going to be your last." I said trying to think about my life without him in it.

"Hey, Star listen I'm and honest man, if I have feelings for another girl then I'll tell okay. And I'm not saying that I have feelings for anyone." He said as he grabbed my hand in both of his hands. I looked down at my hand in his hand then into his eyes. He stood up and I stood up with him. We walked out of the room and started to head downstairs so he could show me the rest of the house when we were down stairs we when to the kitchen and he lead the way. He opened the fridge and grabbed two pops.

"You want one? Or do you want something else?" He asked I looked at my watch 10:30 I looked at the counter and I saw a coffee maker.

"Can I have some coffee? That's if you don't mind making me some." I said nervously. He put one of the soda's back in the fridge, and walked over to the coffee maker and set it up and put everything in it and walked back to me. He put his soda on the counter and walked closer to me. I ran into the wall trying to back away from him.

"Hey, Star so valentine's day is coming up in about a week and I was wondering if you wanted to know if you would be my valentine?" He asked as he grabbed my hand I was shocked, I wanted to so of course I said yes. I hugged him and kissed him once. The coffee finished and he poured me a cup of coffee.

"Creamer, and sugar?" He asked I nodded and he added the creamer and sugar, he walked the hot cup of coffee to me he handed it to me, I took it from his hands and my hands started to tinkle. Jacob walked over to his soda, then walked back to me, taking a sip of my coffee I closed my eyes and enjoyed the sweet coffee. I warm coffee went down my throat and warmed my whole body. I removed the cup from my lips, put it on the cup on the counter and I looked at Jacob as he took a drink of his soda, he caught me looking at him. He put his soda on the counter and smiled at me.

"Jacob, do you have anything else planned for the day?" I asked him as I pick up my cup and took another sip of my coffee.

"I don't know you'll just have to find out and see." He replied as he finished off his soda I started to drink my coffee with my eyes closed most of the time and in a few minutes I finished it off. I opened my eyes and Jacob wasn't there, I walked over to the sink and washed my cup out and put it in the dishwasher. I left the kitchen and went to the living room but he wasn't there so I headed upstairs. As I made my way up the stairs I heard something moving around in one of the bedrooms I walked toward the sound. It got louder as I made my way to the valentine suite the door was closed and, I heard a voice in the room. I put my hand on the doorknob and before I opened the door I put my ear on the door so I could hear what was going on a little better.