Part 4

"I don't know, is it just me your is it getting hot in here?" I asked as I sat up to try to cool off.

"It's getting hot, do you mind if I take off my shirt?" He asked for my permission. Like he had to ask.

"I didn't mind if you don't mind." I said as I took off my shirt to try to cool off, I went underneath the blanket before he could she anything, he took off his shirt and he was fit and muscular and better looking than Jason that's for sure. He put his shirt on the floor and looked at me puzzled.

"Why are you hiding?" He asked looking at himself like there was something wrong with him.

"I'm not hiding." I said as I put my shirt on the floor in front of him. He laughed and tried to tore the blanket away from me and held on it as tight as I could so he couldn't take it away from me.

"Jacob. No." I laughed. I couldn't hold it anymore he finally pulls it away from me. I gasped as he looked at my stomach. I looked at my stomach trying to see what the matter was and there was nothing that I could see.

"What? What is it?" I said then he looked at me and smiled a sexy smile.

"You're fit, Star I didn't know that you wore fit, Spe.ky why didn't you tell me." He asked. I shugged and covered myself back up. I lyed down and looked up at the roof and sighed.

"Hey Star." He said still looking at me, I turned my head so I could see him.

"Yes, Jacob." I replied. He put his warm hand on my cheek, his fingers in my hair, his thumb rubbing my cheek. He moved his head closer to mine he closed his eyes. I didn't move a muscle I was frozen. His breath on my face, I closed my eyes and rushed my face toward his and kissed him. The softest kiss that I have ever felt, he put his hand on the back of my head and pulled me closer. He lied down on his back and I lied on top of him. He put one of his hands on my back. He stopped kissing and looked into my eyes and looked down.

"Hey buddy my eyes are up here." I said as I pointed to my eyes. He looked up and laughed. He started kissing me. I stopped to caught my breath, I lied on the bed and stared at the roof and laughed then I covered my eyes and smiled.

"Who's better?" He asked as he got on top of me, he grabbed my wrists and held them up above my head.

"What do you mean?" I asked acting dumb.

"You know what I mean, Star."

"I would know if you kissed me some more." I said trying to convince him.

He leaned of and kissed me still holding my wrists, he moved down to my neck and he finally let go my wrists. I put my hands on his back, I wanted more it felt so good I dug my nails in his back, I ran my nails down his back, I put my fingers in his hair as he moved back to my lips. He stopped kissing me and moved to his side of the bed.

"God my back hurt like hell." He said as he felt his back.

"Sorry about that." said as I covered myself up.

"I think I got my answer." He said as he lied next to me and covered up.

"What makes you say that?" I said as I rolled over to see his face.

"You're sleeping with me not Jason, so that tells me something, don't you think?" He said I turned back over and closed my eyes.

"Yeah, you're right, I'm going to go to sleep now." I said as I felt his arm come over my body, I moved closer to his body, and he held me tighter. Then I fell asleep. I woke up the next morning he was still sleeping and holding me, I moved his arm off of me and got my shirt. I put my shirt on and now Jacob was awake, my hair was a mess, I looked at him he looked at me. I was sitting on the edge of the bed, I looked at the window and smiled. I felt his arms wrip around me, he pulled me down on the bed. I laughed, I turned around to were I was looking at him. I kissed him gently, then backed off. I off of him and stood up.