Part 2

"Thanks for saving me, and almost making me fall." I said putting my arm on his shoulders and locking my fingers together.

"Yeah sorry about that, I didn't mean to scare you." He said as he put both hands on my waist. I looked down and smiled and looked back up into his eye, his brown sparkling that could take your breath in a second.

"Okay everyone time for some games, come to the living room and sit in a circle!" Called Sky. Still in the place we looked toward the living room, I laughed. He left me and walked to living room and my heart was racing, I walked over to the living room and sat next to Sky, and right across from me was Jason who looked pissed off, right next to him was Jacob, looking right at me. I saw a bottle on the floor I didn't know where this was going but than I thought about it, then I realized what this was, spin the bottle.

"Okay everyone we are going to play spin the bottle and if any of you guys haven't played this game before here are the rules. So when it's your turn you spin the bottle and who ever it lands on your have to kiss but I made a new rule. You can either kiss out here for thirty second or you can go into my bedroom for seven minutes and do whatever you want to the one the bottle landed on. So it's going to go clockwise so that means it will start with me and end with Star deal good." She said looking in everyone's eyes we started Sky spun the bottle I watched it go around and around praying that it didn't land on me. I lost focus then I heard clapping I looked at the bottle the bottle was pointed to me. Sky grabbed my hand and helped my up.

"Okay, when you hear my door close put a timer for seven minutes okay." She said and pulled my along to her room. She shut her door and her room, there was nothing special about her room was normal.

"So are you ready?" She asked with a smile on her face as she walked over to her closet and she opened it and there where whips, chains, blindfolds and ropes. My eyes widened I was so surprised.

"Ready for what?" I asked she grabbed some rope and a blindfold and walked over to me. I backed up and I tripped and fell on the bed I decided to lay on the bed so I readjusted to where my head was on the pillows. She tied the rope to the bed and grabbed a blanket and hung it on the rope. She grabbed the blindfold and covered my eyes with it.

"Okay Star just relax." Sky said to me as I felt the bed sink in near my arms and legs.

I felt her breath on my face I din't know what she was doing, then I felt her lips on mine I felt the pressure of her body on mine. She put her hands in my hair as she kissed me some more. I didn't know what to do so I joined her. I put my hands on her back then up in her shirt. My nails dug into her back. I heard slight moan coming from Sky.

She stopped kissing me and took off the blindfold. And started kissing me again this time I could see what was going on. I closed my eyes and reached my hands back into her shirt and started to sit up She put her hands on my stomach and started to take of my shirt. There was a knock at the door.

"Sky times up." A voice called from the other side of the door. She stopped I put my shirt back on.

"I'm sorry Star it was just that your.."

"It's fine I understand it's the rules of the game no need to apologize to me." I said as I fixed me hair. We started to put things away so other people wouldn't know what happened. We walked out she left before me, then I left and shut the door, as I sat down it was the next persons turn. I pulled out my phone and started to text Jacob.

"That was the worst thing that I have ever had to do." I texted him I wasn't paying attention to the game I really didn't care anymore.

"What happened in there?" He replied I wanted to tell him the truth but I didn't know how..

"All I can say is that it was like hell." I replied not wanting to tell him the details of what happened in the room with Sky.

"It was that bad?" He replied back within a few seconds. The next person to go was Jason he spun it I waited for it to stop, but it seem to talk forever.

"What do you want to do if I spin it and It lands on you?" He said I shrugged and replied back.

"IDC what ever you want to do." I said as I put my phone away and the bottle finally landed on me. Jason stood up and I followed not curing about what would happened. I walked over to him. And he grabbed my hand and lead me to the bedroom, when he closed the door it looked like he wanted to get some right away.

"Listen, Star I don't want to get any, I'm your friend and I'm not here to bang you, come sit on the bed." He said as he sat on the bed and patted where he wanted me to sit.

"Um I'd rather not, stuff happened on that bed." I said watching him jump off the bed.

"So, why did you bring me in here?" I said watching him move closer to me.

"I just wanted to talk to you if that's okay will you?" He said as he grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to him. Now I known that he was lying to me he would never come this close to me if he just wanted to talk to me.

"What do you want to talk to me about?" I asked putting my arms on his shoulders.

"Um are you and Jacob a thing?" He asked I didn't want to answer him I tried to think of a distraction so we wouldn't have to stay on this subject. I put both of my hands and his face and pulled his head toward mine and I pressed my lips against his. He put his hands on my back and pulled me closer to him. A five foot eight girl kissing a six foot guy. He moved his hands down my back and over my butt, he stopped at my legs and lifted me up. I wrapped my legs his waist and I stopped kissing him and I smiled, he smiled back at me. He walked over to the wall and pressed me up against the wall, he let me on to the floor I stood up against the wall. He stopped kissing me and looked in my eyes, he put his hands on the bottom of my shirt and lifted it up and put my arms up letting him know that it was okay. I reached my hands in his shirt and felt his rock hard abs. He took off his shirt and we pressed together and started kissing again. I put my hands on his back my fingers tensed up and I scratched his back. He moved me away from the wall we ended up on top of him on the bed.

( I need you guys to tell me what you thing about my story, and please be honest about it. So please comment tell me what you like or dislike about it. And if there's something you guys would like me to add in this please tell me.)