A Fake

(Jungkook's P.O.V)

         I looked down to my father, King Namjoon, who was at least five inches taller than me. "Give her one more chance," He pleaded with me, for the thousandth time this week. I sighed and walked to the window, blankly staring out it. "Why do you ask such a thing father? I don't want a queen. I can rule on my own," I snapped, crossing my arms over my chest.

         The tall man walked over to me, reaching up and placing a hand on my shoulder, which I quickly shook off. He held his hands up and clapped twice, signaling the guards attention. "I'm sorry son, but you need a wife, and she may be your last chance." 

        The doors opened, revealing only what I might call a peppy, pink princess. Golden locks fell over her shoulders, but not long enough to cover the cleavage shows by her v-neck dress. She batted her eyes at me and I scoffed. "Father! Why her!? You know what happened last time!" I exclaimed, remembering the last time she was over. "Sierra poured alcohol in the drinks and got all of the kingdom sick!"

         She looked down, a look a fake guilt coating her face. Father scoffed, resting a hand on the maidens shoulder. "Now son, be nice. She has apologized to every person in this kingdom that became sick. And as a king, you should know forgiveness. Without it, your kingdom will collapse."

         I crossed my arms and looked away in humiliation. "Fine," I murmured, rolling my dark eyes. He sighed a sigh of relief, leaving me and the brat alone. As soon as he was gone Sierra fell on her knees, basically crawling over to me. I backed away, startled and disgusted in the person before me. "Prince Jungkook I'm sorry!" she bellowed, bowing down to me on the floor. "I only did it because you wouldn't bed me! I wa-was hoping that if you were drunk you might want to-"

        She stopped when she saw my expression, full of hatred and disgust. "You little amkae*!! You thought you could just spike my drink and make me bed you!?! You are such a pabo*!!" I growled. She froze a second in shock before latching onto my leg, screeching and sobbing. " Bu-but jagi*! Jungkook!" She stopped howling when I shoved her off of me, a frown carved on my face.

              "Leave," I hissed. "Now." She stood up, her sadness and shock quickly turning into anger. "You're going to be a very bad king! A king without a queen is never good! You will regret leaving me in the future, when the kingdom is begging for a queen!!" She screeched, the guards taking the troubled, stomping girl out.

          I sighed and blankly looked out the window, scanning the villages. 'Was what she said true? Will I fail as a king if I don't have a bride?' The thoughts consumed my mind, leaving doubts. 'What if she's right? What if sh-' My mind went blank when I saw someone in the distance. A young woman...looking around my age. She had the most bright e/c eyes and the most beautiful h/c hair. I blinked. Who is that beautiful stranger?

         I began you wonder who the stranger is befor I noticed she was wearing rags. I looked away, uninterested anymore. Alas...she is just a peasant.