FIRST DAY (PART 6)

I blushed and nodded politely, accepting his compliment. I could feel Jungkooks piercing eyes on the back on my head and I knew this was the perfect way to drive him wild.

Ok...

Fine

I admit it

Teasing Jungkook is kiNDa fuN

Yoongi—who seemed to be the rich son of a noble—faced away once again, making free conversation with Namjoon. A thought crossed my mind.

If I seem to be interested in this Yoongi person, and completely leave Jungkook alone, he will lose it for sure. I began to wonder if I actually wanted Jungkook to take it further, by the way I was thinking. Or maybe it was just me being chaotic.

The waiters and waitresses brought out the plates of food, setting them in front of us. My mouth watered. It was expensive things, expensive things my eyes have never even laid on before.

Things such as tender, pink meat and some of the most fresh and delicious looking rice I have ever seen. It look a lot of effort to not start eating right then and there.

Namjoon began eating, so I guess that was our call to eat too. 
I took a bite, and my mouth immediately exploded in flavor. It looked AND tasted expensive too. But I was quickly filled with dread, thinking of my life before, and all the people out there.

They deserve this too.

Yoongi poured himself some rich red wine, offering me some. I accepted, flirtatiously smiling at him. To be honest, I have never had wine before—so this will be something new to me.
I took a sip.

I refused the urge to gag and spit it out. It was strong and it tasted like cherry cough medicine.

But instead of reacting negatively, I licked my lips, bagging my eyes at Yoongi. "I like it," I mumbled and he winked, taking a sip of his own. "I knew you would."

We quickly finished eating, and I thought that was it until  the nobles had to go into a conference with the king, discussing matters.

And I was left alone with Yoongi and Jungkook.

LuCkY mE

Yoongi stood up, holding out his hand for me. "Why don't we go walk out in the garden? I believe there are the most beautiful roses out there, and I would like to see if they compare anything to your beauty."

I giggled, blushing.

I nodded, but Jungkook quickly took me by the arm and pulled me back into his chest. I raised an eyebrow, looking at Yoongi with helplessness.

"I'm sorry Hyung, but I believe she is my guest and MY handmaiden. She will not be going off with you to do who knows what. She will be going back to her chamber."

Yoongi chuckled, leaning against the table. "Hmm, looks like the prince is jealous."

Jungkook reddened, scoffing. "N-no I'm not! She...she is just a peasant! No one would would be jealous of such lowly rated person! I'm the prince, I'm not jealous...you shall do what I say!"

My mouth gaped open. 

Yoongi shrugged. "Does it look like I care if she is a peasant? She is the most gorgeous person I have ever met. And if I were you, I would already ask her to be my bride because I know no nobles or princesses that have such a beauty and grace about them. And, unlike you, I show her respect and by the end of the night, I will have already stolen her as my own."

I blushed, but my thoughts were focused on Jungkook. 

SuCh a lOwlY rAted pErsoN

YOu shAll dO what I sAy

Anger flooded through my veins, and it only made me want to make Jungkook as miserable as possible. 

And the way to do that was though Yoongi.

I cleared my throat.

"Actually, prince," I sneered, pulling away from him towards Yoongi. "Your father is actually the one in charge here, and without his permission or orders, you have no control over anyone. And I would HATE if somehow Yoongis parents IMPORTANT roles in Namjoons power somehow seemed to..."

"Disappear."

He was at loss of words. I don't think he was use to people rebelling against him, especially his own handmaiden. 

Yoongi took my hand, pulling my close, kissing me on the cheek. I blushed, his lips soft and smooth. "Ah, such a smart girl. You have a point there, and just one wrong word against you from me would tear apart this kingdom. So why don't you let me and this pretty young woman—oh, peasant I mean- go out on our own?"

Jungkook scowled, crossing his arms. "I will inform the king of this Yoongi, and I won't allow you to take her as your bride- if that was your true plan."

Yoongi shrugged and I could feel my heart banging in my chest.

"We'll see."

~~~~~~~~~~~HELLO ITS ME

YOONGI IS MY BIAS AND I FELT AS THOUGH I SHOULD GIVE HIM A NICE ROLE IN THIS

DONT WORRY, THE REST OF BANGTAN WILL BE COMING SOON