First Day (PART 1)

Ok! So today will be my first day on the job of making the prince want me...And do you know what the king made me wear?

Yes, you got that right! I mini maid's uniform that showed off and exaggerated all of my curves. Along with a pair of black bunny ears and a white tail because apparently, Jungkook likes bunnies.

King Namjoon made me into a literal FURRY!

I stepped out of my room, with a look of pain on my face. Why did I even agree to this?

Being the maid I was-ugh- I had a list of chores to do. And you got it right again! The king wants it all to deal with his son.

1. Wake Jungkook and make sure he gets a good look at what you are wearing

2. Feed him breakfast( literally)

3.Clean his room while trying to get his attention

4.Tease the frick out of that bunny loving prince

I sighed with aggravation as I made my way to the prince's room, getting unwanted looks as I passed other butlers and maids.

This is going to be interesting.

~

"WAKEY WAKEY JUNGKOOK!!" I said for the five-millionth time. Is this prince in hibernation or something because he is NOT getting up...

Suddenly, his eyes popped open and he sat up in a frenzy, looking at me with confused eyes.

"W-what are YOU doing in here?" He stuttered, obviously noticing my bunny cosplay. "Goodmorning your highness," I chimed, opening the curtains. "The king sent me to wake you up this morning."

His face was red.

"O-Ok," is all he could manage to say, still obviously staring at me even though I was faced away.

"U-um," he tried to start again, his face growing redder by the second.

"W-what are you wearing?" He squeaked and it took every nerve in my body to stop myself from laughing.

I looked at him teasingly and winked. "Are you saying you don't like it princey?" I giggled, and his eyes widened. "W-waa I-I didn't s-say th-that," he managed to hiccup, looking me up and down.

" I was just wondering why you were wearing something so...revealing..." I felt my face turn a million shades of red and I thought I would die at that moment.

Sadly, I didn't.

I walked seductively back over to his bed, placing my arms on either side of his pillow, and leaned over him.

KILL ME NOW

I BETTER GET GOOD PAY FOR THIS

"Well...it's for you...master.."

He pulled the blankets from on his chest and hid his face. He was a blushing mess.

I walked away from him, just managing to hear the words 'stop testing me' coming from his mouth.

I blushed.

This might be fun.