FIRST DAY (PART 2)

Shorty after, I heard a prompt knock at the door. The maid had arrived with Prince Jungkook's meal.

Oh right.

I have to fEed him it like the baby he is.

I scowled under my breath as I brought the tray to his bed, setting it on his night table. He slid from under the blankets slowly, seeming to be intimidated by my actions.

Seeing the food, he reached for it with a hungry smile on his face, acting as though he had been starved.

I quickly took the tray and sat down in between my legs, placing an innocent smile on my face. I tried to ignore the fact that my skirt was going dangerously high.

I watched, entertained as his cheeks turned a fiery red. His thumb twitched.

I sneered. "Oh yes princey~ If you want your food- you are going to either reach down here for it," I winked. "Or you are going to be a good boy and let me feed it to you~"

I swear once I'm done with this I am going to take a really long toaster bath.

He stuttered for a moment, looking away in embarrassment.

"What's wrong Jungkookie? Cat's got your tongue?~"

He refused to answer out of pure embarrassment, so I decided to try to feed him on my own.

BEcAuse as I lAst rEcAll THats whAt tHe kiNg wanTed me tO dO.

I took a spoon and dabbed it in some yogurt.

This better work...

I tried to reach for him from where I was sitting but I didn't seem to catch his eye from there.

A girls got to go what a girls got to do

I climbed onto his bed, sitting on my knees beside his legs. I could see his ears redden even though he wasn't facing me. I cupped the side of his face with one hand, bringing him to face me.

And to be honest.

That jawline tho¿

He clenched his jaw as I let my fingers lightly trail down his bare neck, resting at the neck of his shirt. He bit his lip.

I blushed at the way he was acting.

Oh king Namjoon.

WhY tHis

I brought the spoon up to his mouth, accidentally getting some of the yogurt on his bottom lip. He licked it off and looked back up at me with a different hunger than before.

I swallowed.

He opened his mouth for the bite of yogurt, but instead of letting him eat it, I put it in my own mouth, teasing him.

God dang just let the boy eat his yogurt.

A drop of the liquid fell off the spOoN.

And I'll let you guess where is fell.

No really,

GUESS

yeP THats rigHt

It fell right down on my cleavage.

I blushed extremely hard as the action caused Jungkook to slowly look down my body to where the yogurt dropped.

My face burned.

I was so embarrassed.

But what happened next, I would never expect.

Jungkook chuckled as he slid his hands onto my hips, locking eyes with me.

He bit his lip and smiled.

THATS IT

my face was boiling as I stumbled off the bed, pulling my skirt down.

"Ah, I forgot, sir, that I have some things to deal with down stairs...haha...Bye enjOy your fOod!"

I ran out the door and closed it quickly behind me. My face was burning up.

What was that?!