FIRST DAY (PART 3)

"BUt I dONT wanT tO gO bAck..."

"GO BACK!"

"PlEaSe..."

"NO!"

Well the plan to escape King Namjoons wrath didn't go as planned.

After the earlier experience, this whole 'tease Jungkook until he gets a wife' plan doesn't seem so easy of fun anymore.

Anytime I would imagine him grabbing my hips or biting his lip I would completely melt and blush as red as a tomato.

I can't even possibly imagine what would happen if either of us ever took it farther than we just did. I covered my face in embarrassment.

I have to go back in there.

I waited until the color in my cheeks died down before I opened the door.

It's now time to clean the Princes room.

So mUCh fUn

I pushed in the tray of cleaning supplies, through his room and into his office. He seemed to be already dressed, working on some of his paperwork.

Well I guess I just have to distract him then.

I began to dust off his desk, seated in front of large window. He seemed not particularly happy about my presence.

"Excuse me princey~" I hummed. Before I could even do anything, he stood up and walked back into his room. I stood, frozen.

I smirked.

He likes it difficult, doesn't he?~

I quickly finished up cleaning his office, before heading straight in his room. He was leaning back in a small chair by a window, staring out with a plain expression.

I got the duster back out. But before I could even get to work, I felt a slight tug on my shirt. The duster was hooked on the two top buttons. I smirked.

I pretended to walk over there to go clean before I let out a small huff of aggravation. He looked at the sound of the noise. I pulled and twisted at the duster, but it wouldn't come free. I tried to keep my smirk hidden.

I huffed as I started pulling off the buttons. Even though I pretended not to notice his gaze, I could definitely feel the heat from his stare, and where he was looking.

I finally released the duster by removing the two buttons. And to be honest, this is showing a lot more than I expected

I blushed as I realized it was so far down as to show the cups of my bra.

I could still feel Jungkooks heated gaze on me.

I walked over to his chair, smiling to myself.

"Excuse me Jungkookie~ I need to clean the windows~"

He was about to move before I placed a hand on his shoulder, pushing him back into his chair. He turned red.

"Oh no...master~ I wouldn't bother you with moving on my behalf~ it will be over in a bit..."

He nodded silently, trailing his eyes all down my body. I got the duster and began to clean the windows. The more I cleaned, the more I had to lean over Jungkook to reach. My chest my nearly in Jungkooks face now, although he didn't seem to mind.

I reached farther, but once again, something unexpected happened. I tripped over the leg of his chair, and ended up sitting right in the princes lap. My face turned red, and so did his.

Do something Y/n...DO SOMETHING

"Oh, my bad," I giggled, moving my body closer to his. His leg twitched.

"I know I'm supposed to be cleaning," I said, leaning close to his ear. "But I couldn't help but wish it was a little dirtier over here~"

My face turned red as I could hear a quiet, but obvious growl in the back of Jungkooks throat. His breathing grew deeper and longer as I ran my finger down his button up shirt, stopping at his belt buckle. He whimpered. "Ngh...Noona~"

My hands began to shake as I began to slide off of him. "Oh~ M-master~ was I too heavy?~

He reached out for me, pulling at the end of my skirt. "No, wait come back~"

I giggled as I grabbed the cart, walking towards the door. I'm afraid I have other matters to work with prince... I will return in a bit."

I got out of there as fast as I could.

It took every fiber in my being to keep me from screaming.

THAts was sO hOt

What's wrong with me?!

You know, now that I think about it, I really wish he wouldn't call me noona.

OOH my face burns...

What happened in there?!