LETHALITY

Being born a Marino was one of the most dangerous lives that one could lead. What made it dangerous was the fact that the Marino's were ridiculously filthy rich. Cold hard cash, five dollar bill after hundred dollar bill within their possession - anyone would be blessed​ to own such wealth, right? But oh no, it wasn't just the money that made them dangerous; it was how they achieved their vast fortune.

Anyone born into the Marino name was automatically a part of Cosa Nostra, or in English; "Our Thing". Better yet, maybe you'd recognize it better if it was plainly stated as the Italian Mafia.

That's right, the Marino fortune was built from a overabundance of utterly dirty money. Generation after generation of the family reigning as head honcho for their life span before passing their authority off to the offspring of their choice. And it went on like this for years on end; beginning from the founding in the late 19th century.

The organization originally emerged as an offshoot of the Sicilian Mafia (where the Marino's first entered); however, the organization eventually encompassed other Italian-American gangsters and crime groups (such as the American Camora) living in the United States and Canada that are not of Sicilian origin. The ethnicity was Italian descendents which made up the full members or as they were called "made men" and other criminals of any other ethnicity were employed as "associates".

Now, Giada Bianchi was told from her father, (whom as under the employment of the Marino's at the time) to not get involved with any of the Marino boys. He didn't want his daughter to be smitten with any one of the most dangerous sons in New York City. But, just like in a classic forbidden love story, she fell for Frankie Marino; the eldest Marino son. They ran off to Las Vegas, which wasn't uncommon for a Marino to travel out that far. Cosa Nostra's territory spread out throughout the United States, the mob most​ active in many parts of the country mainly in the Northeast; Midwestern industrial cities such as Chicago, Las Vegas, and Florida and active to a lesser extent in Los Angeles. They also had extensions in Canada as Italian-Canadian groups which are often included as a part of the American Mafia. Frankie was welcomed to the city with open arms from the bit of family he had there, Giada immediately being approved by Frankie's brother, Gino. They stayed there for almost a year before Giada's father was pronounced dead. He was killed because he ambushed Frankie's parents in accusations that they kidnapped his daughter. Giada was also eight months pregnant and this news only upset her enough to go in labour. That night at 12:33AM, Thomas Vincent Marino was prematurely born as the first son of the Marino brothers and the next generation of the Italian Mafia began.

 That night at 12:33AM, Thomas Vincent Marino was prematurely born as the first son of the Marino brothers and the next generation of the Italian Mafia began

Growing up, Thomas was better known as Tommy and mostly stayed home with his mother while his dad went out to handle business. He was a good kid, always ready to do as his mother and father said. At about 16, he fell for a girl named Dorothy Rossini.