THEY WANT HIM.

She wore white. Her blouse adorned in little flowers. The off-white tone almost matched the same shade of the straight jacket that kept Jackson bound in his place in this office room of the detention center he was transferred from a mental hospital he was being held at.

Her name was Kaylee? It was quite easy to forget for him. She was sweet to him, always flashing her white pearl smile at him while he moped in this seat. She seemed fake, a pretty lady but, one of those 'you can't afford me' ladies. He was there to be interviewed. Again. And she was asking the same questions everyone else did. Which, none of it came as a surprise to him. Jackson was always the victim here in these situations. Being declared insane because of the demon sharing his framework. No one believed that Magnus Kyle existed. They just slapped a crazy label on him without listening to him further. Apparently, saying you have another man living in your body that made you kill your parents isn't valid enough.

"Who are your parents?" She asked, cocking her head and readying her pen upon her paper. A simple enough question but, he knew what was to come. It was sadly, the same routine over and over. Didn't people get tired of getting the same answers? Perhaps they expect something different from him each time. Like that would ever happen.

"Pamela and Howard Spencer."

She wrote it down and asked another. "What's your full name?"

"Jackson Boyd Spencer."

She wrote it down and lifted her gaze at him, "Good. Now, do you remember what disorders you have or have been diagnosed with?"

This Jackson knew like the back of his hand. So many people always having him repeat the list ever since he was seventeen. He hates it, giving a slight huffed before replying to her. It was clear that he didn't wish to be here but, he had no choice. 

"MDD; depression and bipolar. Eating disorder; minor to manic. ADHD; minor. Manic anxiety disorders; socialphobia and GAD. Extreme abandonment disorder. And uh, multiple personality disorder; severe."

The woman stared impressed at him as he quickly averted chocolate eyes away from her phased stature. Geez, you'd think with her being a therapist and all, she wouldn't be so surprised when a patient knew his information.

"Mr. Spencer, that's all correct. But you know why you're here?"

He slowly nodded. She didnt want Jack, no. Never did. Jack was n o r m a l. He wasnt the one causing all his problems and intense homocides. They wanted the other man. They wanted Magnus Kyle. The nightmare under his skin, hidden away behind the confines of his ribcage. A beast awaiting his chance to be unleashed.

"Could you... Could you let him talk?"

Jackson immediately shook his head. He was scared of Magnus. Everytime he surfaced, bad things happened to people. Especially the ones Jack loved. Like his adoptive parents.
Jack was adopted, from birth. His biological mother died giving birth and left him in his hospital craddle with nothing but a teddy bear and a broken heart. Maybe it was safer than being born on the streets. They said they dont know who she was or where she went. They only had his biological father to talk to and he left not too long after he told them his mother's name. If that wasn't a sign from any higher being above us telling him he was meant to be alone, the universe had  some explaning to do. So, the nurse that helped birth him adopted him. Pamela Spencer. She was a wonderful woman and a perfect mom until [ he ] killed her.

"And why not, Mr Spencer?" She asked, her features showing how curious she was to know.

"Because he's dangerous." He chimed, huffing out the last syllable. And that was no lie. He wouldnt be in and out of mental hospitals and detention centers if it wasn't for the birth of Magnus Kyle.

It was Jack's seventeenth birthday and his parents decided it was time to tell him about his adoptive status. They told him about how his mother left and they took him in and Jack just snapped. He flipped tables, he cursed them to Hell and destroyed things. But before they could realize it wasnt Jack who was acting out in such a boiled rage, he knocked his father out with a punch to the nose and tied his mother up to the stairs railing. But then, [ he ] approached her. From this moment, Jack was dormant. Magnus took the reigns for the first time in forever and now, this felt like a good way to come in with a bang!

"You leave me alone, lady. Dont tell me that my mother didnt want me."

Jack's features darkened almost instantly, as if he was changing. His brown eyes became darker as he stood up and chuckled as Pamela cried out in fear of what happened to her son.

"Good night." Magnus scoffed, slamming the front door after throwing a match onto the vent that the g a s furnace ran into. As he walked away, the house exploded into flames and his mother and father died that day. He seen it all and couldnt help. [ He ] had control and he never wanted it to happen again. But a few times, he got out and raised a little Hell. Jack had to relive that every single day of his life.

"But you can let him talk to us, yes?" She edged on, not giving up.

"I could. But I won't." he said, mostly out of fear of Magnus returning. Then, she got up and walked around the side of the table that previously divided them. He knew the look she was giving him and he wanted it all to end before it even began. They wanted nothing more than to talk with the big bad Magnus but everytime he brought him out, they got in trouble. But, he only came out on his account and not anyone else's. He certainly wouldn't be coming out to a pushy, nosy and much too busty therapist unless she triggered him. Luckily, the sessions were to talk to Jack, she couldn't force Magnus out. That was against the regulations but apparently, she didn't care. Jack hated the look she was giving him.

"Sweetie, let me talk to him, I promise it'll be okay. He can't get out of the jacket, just as you can't. Anything you can't do, he can't."

"He [ will ]." He retorted, averting his brown eyes away from her temptating hazels. He never doubted Magnus. The man was willed, strong and extremely dangerous. He wouldn't let him out, he'd push him down for as long as possible but he knew better than anyone that Magnus was a hot head. She had better watch her mouth.

"What makes you so certain he'll harm me? You're afraid and that's okay. Trust me."

She kept pushing and the more she did, the more frustrated Jack got. Frustration was dangerous. Frustration led to anger and anger triggered Magnus. As did pain, traumatic experiences, repeative loud noises, and sometimes the man just came out on his own whim. He couldn't trust himself around anyone. "Please stop. He's dangerous and you all need to leave me alone!" He was beginning to panic. He felt the fire ignite within his chest, heat building up to signal that the beast was to surface. Magnus felt Jack's panic and figured it better to handle it himself, even though the other didn't know of his current case of sharing the body with anyone else. Jack knew of Magnus and feared him but Magnus knew nothing of Jackson.

"Mr. Spencer, are you alright?"

"Excuse me," this voice was only a tad bit lower in pitch than Jack's, his eyes darkening in a sense but not in color. His body language changed in a snap of the fingers, becoming less timid and more brash, firm. Confident. The therapist observed the change in attitude and in look, slowly leaning forward from her seat on the table top.

"Mr. Kyle?" She questioned to test the identity, eyes impatient with eagerness as they flickered over the male before her. It was remarkable, how fast he changed. How fast one became another.

Magnus raised a brow, leaning forward towards her as his head tilted in just the slightest of ways. He perked both corners of his mouth into a smug smirk, top lip sliding upwards to reveal a pearl smile. "How ya' doing, toots?"

"This is truly intriguing. Jackson said he wouldn't allow you to speak. Of course, you could just be jesting me and this is all an act but you wouldn't be in that straight jacket if you were, would you?"

"Woah, lady, you talk too much. How bout you come here and take this jacket off, huh? I'm gonna be honest, I don't know what I'm doing here."

"I can't do that, tha—"

"You'll do as I fucking say." Magnus snapped, jerking himself forward with a sneer. His arms pushed at the jacket's wraps, buckles keeping him in. The therapist jumped in sudden fright, keeping her eyes glued to him cautiously. He couldn't get out of the jacket, she was safe. Or that's what she thought.

"I [ can't ]."

"Fine," he stated, pushing his chair back as he stood up. He could hear the guards outside the door before the door opened, the killer hopping up onto the table to latch a leg around the woman's neck. He jumped to the ground, bringing the flailing screaming woman down with him and squeezing her neck between his thighs until a crack was heard. Guards rushed in, tranquilizer dart shot into the male's neck before he was lifted up onto a pulley type stretcher.

Behind his eyes, Jack trembled within the confines of his mind trapped and forced to watch it all unfold just like every time Magnus was released. He hated it but he couldn't kill himself. Magnus always stopped him as if he was aware of the saftey of his being. Every time he tried, he was stopped and yanked back from control.

But that's the price you pay where two is one.