Rude Awakening

Y/n p.o.v
When I got back to my place the first thing I did was get demon guts and body fluid off me because of two reasons one , demon smell bad on the inside so note to self for next time never teleport inside a demon body ever again and second one is to get more clothes then just the ones that I'm wearing while I'm not hunting demons.

"So Alastor I want you to meet a pal of mine since we are working together, say hello to D.F. or as he prefers Dark Fire" My sacred gear appears on my right arm it is black and has a red orb on my hand.

"Pleasure to meet you Dark Fire" Alastor greeted to my arm that the sacred gear is on.

"Same with you Alastor, just know that if try anything funny you are going to get it" Dark fire threatens Alastor with with a deadly tone in his voice.

"Can we get along please we are stuck with each other and beside I don't feel like having my arm and sword fight each other over something ridiculous" I tell them both of them while I was sitting on the beam at the top of my place since I don't have a bed yet in here, note to self get cash somehow.

"Y/n has a good point, my apologies Alastor" Dark fire apologizes to Y/n sword.

"Its fine, Dark Fire don't worry about it" Alastor replies and I lay down on the beam and falls asleep on the beam.

"Night guys see you in the morning" I tell them and drift into sleep.

???? P.O.V
"You sure this is the right place?" I asked outloud while looking at the old rundown factory.

"Please you need to have more faith in me and my spells" my blonde female friend tells me while she rolls her eyes at me.

"She has a point brother, she has not been wrong well except for that one time in Germany" my twin replies while he fixes his hair so that it's comb back.

"Dad stop fussing with your hair and here an idea why don't we just go inside and see if he is there?" My nephew suggested to us while he had his fingers interlock with his new wife.

"That not a bad idea hunny" my nephew wife kisses his cheek with a smile on her face.

"Are we going to go in or are we just going stand around in the blazing sun all day?" My red headed friend spoke in a bored and irritated tone while she studies the building.

"All right let's go in and see if he is in there but if not I get to say I told So" I smirked while walking into the build with my group behind me.

Y/n P.O.V
"Y/n wake up someone is here" Dark fire voice woke me up from my sleep and I got dressed and ready for battle I run into the shadows and was being silent when I saw a group of people enter and they are 3 men with white hair same as mine(A/n I forgot for the bio that in this story you the reader got white hair same as Dante, Vergil, Nero and Sparda), next it was three girls one had blonde long hair and she had black clothes, another girl had brown long hair and a nun outfit as she remain close to the male teen with the weird arm and the final girl had red long hair.

"Hello anyone home?" The guy in the red coat spoke out loud and I look on his back to see rebellion which was one of my dads swords that vanished that night.

"Is there a son of Sparda here, if there is respond to us and let's talk" The in the blue coat spoke out and what I saw made my eyes widen, it was Yamato the sword used by dad to shut hell and now I'm pissed.

"Y/n I know what you are thinking and you got my support" Alastor told me and I changed into the devil trigger form of him and flew fast at the group and shot lightning at them.