An Angel?! Really?!

Y/n P.O.V
"Well D.F I got a question for you?" I spoke to the black gauntlet on my arm while we were walking down the street at night on our way to a job that Dante set up for me to get some money.

"Ya pal what is it?" Dark Fire asked me with an interesting voice.

"Instead Of your form as big ass gauntlet on my arm, would it be easier to I don't know look something easy to walk around in day time?" I ask Dark Fire to which it made him make a 'hmm' sound.

"I think I got just the thing that you will like partner just give me a second" Dark fire tells me and the black gauntlet on my arm glows and changed into a black dragon tattoo that wraps around my arm.

(Dark fire newform on your arm)

"What do you think Pal?" Dark fire spoke while his new form glow black for when he spoke.

"This is pretty badass, Dark Fire thanks" I thank Dark Fire and then there a chill that comes out of know where in the air and I get into a fight stance.

"Y/n be on your guard it's a fallen one" Dark fire warns me and I see a woman a tight red coat the hugged her body, she long blueish hair and a big cleavage.

"You human, you posses a powerful weapon and no idea how to control so be a good little boy and hand it over" the woman demanded and then black feather wings appear on her back, then a spear of light appeared in her hand.

"Listen here you have no idea who you are messing with but if wish to fight that's find by me" I pull nightmare off my back and point it at her and we both get ready to charge at eachother.

(Cue song)

"Fine if you wish to die then I will give you a quick death, it's a shame really you are quite handsome" the fallen angel tells me which makes me smile at her alittle.

"Well if we are complimenting eachother, you are very beautiful and your coat hugs your body greatly" I compliment her and it made her smile and blush at me, then she threw her spear of light at me and I  jump at the spear and I cut it in half in the air.

"What? how you do that?" She asked me in a surprise tone and then threw another spear at me to which I jump over it and land on the woman right side.

"It's called years of practice and it's not all I can do sweetheart" I active my devil trigger form and it looks like a demonic knight of sorts as you say and nightmare became a double blade sword.