Can't I get a damn break for a day

Dedicated to Nicktrooper

Y/n P.o.v
"Come on Nero I know you can do better then this" I told my nephew while he and I where sparring with eachother on the rooftop of the factory that I own and everyone else is doing there own thing today and I wanted to see what Nero can do.

"Well let's crank it up a notch" Nero goes into her devil trigger form

which makes me smirk at his enthusiasm and I go into my own devil trigger form, we were about to clash until a bolt of lightning got in the way and we both turn to see Trish and Nero wife, Kyrie with looks on there faces one was enjoying this from...

which makes me smirk at his enthusiasm and I go into my own devil trigger form, we were about to clash until a bolt of lightning got in the way and we both turn to see Trish and Nero wife, Kyrie with looks on there faces one was enjoying this from Trish and a 'really' look from Kyrie.

"Enough please if you keep this up we will need to find a new place to live" Trish pointed out and both Nero & Myself exited our devil triggers and jump to the ground.

"Well uncle I guess we will have to pick this up later" Nero puts his fist out to me and I bump it with my own, next thing he knows is that he got on his back and I held it behind his back.

"Never let your guard down nephew" I smirked and let's his arm go Nero got back on his feet I grab my coat and put it on until it falls apart on me.

"Umm Y/n I think it's time you got new clothes" Trish stares the obvious and I nod my head in agreement with her, but I had one problem with clothes.

"Well I might need your help with that Trish because well I got this coat from a pawnshop back in the North America and I don't think I can find another like it" I tell Trish and she then gets a smile on her face and pulls me behind her which made me confuse.

"Well since we got nothing better to do today you and me are going to find you a new look" Trish gets on her motorcycle and I get on my motorbike we both head down town.

At a clothing store a few moments later....

"Ok try this on" Trish hands me an outfit from over the top of the curtain and I hand her the one I didn't like.

"I like this one" I told her from inside the change room and I put on the outfit she gave me, I walk out of the change room in my new look.

(Image the coat is black and either you can think the gauntlet it there or not it's your call)

"Well how do I look?" I ask Trish as she stares at me with a smile on her face and she nods her head at me.

"You look better in that then the old coat you were wearing" Trish replies and after that we leave the store we head to our bikes when a spear of what looked like light nearly hit my foot.

"Well your handsome to say the least a shame I have to kill you" a woman in a very revealing outfit with black wings like the other girl from last night, she also had black long hair and she had a evil look in her eyes.

"One day, just one fucking day I ask to relax but no you have to go and ruin it for me!" I shout at the woman who got me pissed off and I pulled out my new devil arm which I named Osiris and I disappear in black smoke.

(Cue song)
Third P.O.V
"What where he-"Raynare was cut off by a kick in the back and she landed in the ground making a crate where she hit the ground.

"Well here something's you should know about me sweetheart" Y/n tells her as he grabs her foot and spins her into the air next he let go of her leg and she was thrown into a wall.

"One don't wake me when I'm sleeping" Y/n head butts her which hurt for Raynare and the next thing she knew she got thrown into another wall but also hit by lightning from Trish.

"Two don't touch anyone I care about" Raynare made a spear of light and try to stab him but Y/n pulled Osiris out and both started to hack and slash at each other but Y/n had the upper hand for him because of his years of combat training, next he kicked Raynare under her feet in a swift motion which made her fall to the ground but she then took flight in an attempt to get out of there but a spear of light went through one of her wings which made her cry in pain and she fell to the ground hard, both her and Y/n looked up to see Kalewarner in the air next to a familiar redhead with bat like wings.

"Nice shot" Trish tells Kalewarner with a smile on her face and Y/n nods his head in agreement with Trish statement.

"What Kalewarner? You traitor, you stand with the redhead bitch!" Raynare shouted at both Kalewarner and Rias who both stare at Raynare as they both land on the ground infront of her.

"Please for the love of god let me kill this bitch" Y/n mumbles under his breath and then Rias was clutching her head which made Trish confuse.

"Umm what's her problem?" Trish asked as she stood next to Y/n with her arm on his shoulder and it was a not too bad of a feeling he will say the least.

"She is a devil if you say the name of the lord in her kinda presence this happens" Kalawarner explain to them and she seem to gotten tense from Trish closeness to Y/n.

"Well Raynare If you have any final words nows the time to say" Rias tells her as she stands infront of Raynare with her power of destruction in her hand.

"I have no regrets for my actions" Raynare told Rias and then Rias threw her power of destruction at Raynare which destroyed her but a pair of rings that were glowing green landed in Rias hands.

"Well I'm glad that's over" Y/n spoke and Trish then got a smirk on her face at the comment and chuckled alittle.

"Hello I think proper introductions are in order since the last time we met you left through the hole in the roof you made, I'm Rias Gremory" she put her hand out shake Y/n and he shook her hand, she also shook Trish hand aswell.

"Well I guess it's nice to meet you?" Y/n told the red head with the big bust with a shrug and a confuse look on my face.

"Well Y/n I think we should go" Trish recommended and Y/n nodded his head in agreement with Trish, both began to walk to there motorcycles but Rias stood infront of them both.

"Hang on I got questions for you" Rias told both of them and Kalawarner stood next to Rias with her arms cross.

"Well then how about this, tomorrow I, Trish and few others will find you tomorrow then we will answer them but not today because I need a day off" Y/n commented and both he along with Trish both turn on there motorcycle and motorbike and drove off fast leaving flames in there wake.

"Well this mean our agreement is over devil, let's pray we don't meet again" Kalawarner spreader her wings and flew off to somewhere else leaving Rias by herself.

"Well I better go get Asia and make her into a devil" Rias spoke to herself and flew off to the church were she would meet up with her peerage.

(Another chapter is done I hope you enjoyed it please vote, comment and if you like share and also suggest new chapters for the future, also let me know if you have a favourite part to this chapter)