Chapter 9

**Sorry this has all been about mostly shawn and partially Hayes but the rest of the boys will be introduced in the next few chapters! Thanks for reading love you all xoxo -Stephanie**

*the next day*

I wake up and look over. I see that Samantha isn't there. I wonder where she went. Without even checking my phone I go into the bathroom and shower. I took a nice long hot shower because that always calms me down before I start my day. After I shower I put on shorts and my black magcon hoodie and throw my hair up in a bun. I take my phone out and walk around the hotel.

I walk out of my room and see all the boys outside my room with Samantha. Oh. Then I see matt walk over to me

"Well good morning lindsey" he sweetly says while wrapping his arm around me.

"Good morning matt" I nicely reply.

"There's a party tonight in the jacks room if you want to come" he asks me

"Sure I'll be there, is Sam going?" I reply still wondering about who Sams been crushing on after we met them.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure she's going with Hayes" he relies.

Hayes. Hayes. I now remember last night when she was talking to hayes. I gotta find her.

"Oh ok, I gotta go. Hey I'll talk to you later" I tell matt as I walk away.

"Okay! I'll see you tonight!" He replies with a smile that lights up the room.

As I go to find Samantha, I see her back in my room.

"Hey you! Where have you been" she asks me with obvious excitement in her voice.

"I've actually been with shawn" I reply and I can't help the smile forming on my face. "Who have you been with?" I ask her before she can ask about Shawn.

"Oh I've just been with Hayes" she replies, also beginning to smile.

"Ah that's nice" I simply reply."

"Yeah haha. So you and Shawn??" She asks nudging my shoulder

"Oh yeah. Well after magcon he told me to call him and when we went to the hotel, I forgot but then you saw when he surprised me and we went to his room and we kind of cuddled a little."

"Aw you two lovebirds, yeah I don't think anything is going to happen with Hayes and i" she begins to explain.

"Aw why?" I ask while pouting

"Because there's something about that Gilinsky guy. He's just so hot and he's such a badass" she explains to me

By the time we finished talking and fangirling about the guys, I realized it's already almost time for the party. I decided to leave Sam and go out to the lobby to get more waters for us. I hope shawn asks me to go with him tonight. Tonight is going to be a good night. I can practically feel it.

--------------------------------------------

Hey guys! The book is slowly getting more and more reads and I'm so excited! Please continue reading commenting and voting! What do you guys think of Linsey Shawn? Jack and Samantha? Comment and let me know! Love you guys xoxo -Stephanie