PROLOGUE

Love is a curse hiding behind a blessing

Song Mia was an introverted daughter of the beta. Living in a pack with a population of only a hundred Mia  grew fond of her pack and they lived peacefully.

Mia was lucky enough to find her mate at an early age but things doesn't go as planned in books she reads as her mate rejects her and she was left to torment on her own. Releasing her anger and pity to herself in combat training.

Alpha Superior Kim Taehyung as a well known cold and ruthless young Alpha who's goal is to conquer lands and extend his kingdom found her pack as a perfect victim.

Mia was scared of him no doubt but the tingles and the butterflies in her stomach that she felt when she got caught by Taehyung himself vanished the fear in her heart and the fright in her bones. Her heart slowly formed to one again. For they are mates. People did not believe that such ruthless man was destined for someone that shattered his stoned heart.

~*~

"Love is like Fire mesmerizing afar but too close could harm."

~*~

©All Rights Reserve. Any part of the book was made fully from my own ideas. Any illegal and without permission of reproducing or any sign of plagiarism will be taken against you.

[take note]
This book is part of my BTS Wolves Series therefore reading the first book would make things clearer for you. For short if you feel a bit confused check my first wolf book which is Wolves:BTSJimin. The first chapter has all the information needed to understand this whole series.

Enjoy💓