➻8: Play with Fire II

The vast field of grass with different areas for different courses spread around surrounded by the large forest the pack is covered in.

The training ground was blocked away from the peaceful pack by a wall one story tall. The huge space gave way to a huge amount of people. Now standing at the front of the gate after it was opened I can prove my theory right.

I admit I am quite late as I usually remember pack trainings start as soon as the sun rises and now the sun was up to the middle. I received curious stares but mostly glares from people who can smell that I am not their pack mate. Not giving in to their stares I walked towards a hut where I can see a familiar face. Everyone was still staring but I walked proudly not giving in and held my chin up, I'm here to prove myself and I'm giving them just that. Whispers followed as I step into the hut and tapped their beta's shoulder. 'How dare her','who is she?'

The blondie turned around eyes sharp like what I just did was a sin but upon settling his eyes on me it softened.

"You're finally here. Follow me." Yoongi said as a dark haired boy followed behind him. We set out further back to the field and I immediately see the course I've noticed coming in. Everyone parted ways for their beta while giving me odd looks.

"The alpha has explained right?" I nodded. "Well this is for agility, finish as fast as you can. Jimin here will record." He said pointing at the guy behind him. I nodded to acknowledge him and he did the same.

"This also tests your speed so do well." Was all Yoongi said before going further back to a panel of people. I was standing alone in an open field facing a huge machinery with gaping holes. This must be where some thing would come out. I knew I had a few heads turned to me especially that certain group of girls who have enviously been speaking slander across the field making it louder for me to hear.

3

The machine chimed as a three sign appeared above the machine.

2

Closed my eyes and breathed in the air as I try to tune out the life around me and just ahead.

1

I opened my eyes exactly as the machine releases its first blade. It was a simple wooden arrow. Nothing to be scared of though it's tip was sharp it's not something that could kill.

Minutes passed and multiple arrows has tried to graze my skin and not one touched. The 5 minutes timer stopped and I took a deep breath. Though it was easy to dodge five minutes still caught my breathe.

The Jimin guy walked up to me with a smile. As his other hand held up a small notepad where I saw my name and record in it. He hands me a stick. A plain sticky, at least a meter long.

"You did great there. You'll need this for the next round, good luck." He smiled again, pushed his glasses up and went back to the panel of people where I saw yoongi crossing his arms and looked bored. As I was waiting for the next round I can't help but not look but to the panel of people trying to look for a certain person.

3

The timer started again. This time I know for sure it's harder and I need more focus.

2

I held the stick tightly and once again I closed my eyes and let the air guide me.