➻10: Feared Alpha

My feet had a mind of its own as my heart races back to the event not long ago beyond the forest, as my body moved to the next destination.

I took in a breath trying to give too much attention to the growing anxiety that is swirling in my mind. I snapped out of my thoughts when I smelled a new scent.

In front of me is a blonde woman. She had striking blue eyes, hot red lipstick, and wore an elegant black tux designed for women. She had such a sophisticated aura, full of professionalism and elegance. She looked a few years older than me but that just added to her beauty. It's no secret she was from the northern packs, but how she's here is outside of my capability to answer.

Her red lips smiled sweetly at me. Her striking blue eyes raked my figure from the bottom to the top as I felt conscious all of a sudden. Delilah went inside with a tray full of drinks.

"Hello, Luna. I am Samantha Hill. From the south of the pack. It is a pleasure to meet you."

I choked on the orange juice I was drinking upon hearing the Luna. I held my hand out to shake hers. Her voice as expected was so feminine, a dark lace in between. A woman who knows her place. The southern part of the pack? Just how big is the Alpha superior reigning over.

"I have talked with the Alpha Superior for permission. I also brought my former works and guides for ideas. Let's get started."

I bowed slightly as Delilah and Samantha walk out of the packhouse, as a car was waiting for her. It took us about three hours to come up with two different dresses. I didn't even know I needed this whole thing for a ceremony that I was forced into but not wanting to trouble anyone I caved in.

Samantha was a woman with precise words and works. She knew what was best and if the situation was different I would say I was excited to wear such high-class clothes.

I decided to see the Alpha superior to ask about this whole ceremony. Walking to the other hall his scent was smoothly flowing inside his office. My wolf sighed contently. It has been a few hours since I last saw him since the incident in the kitchen. My cheeks immediately turning crimson at the memory.

Shaking my head, I raised my knuckles to knock softly. There was a ruffling of papers before a deep voice answered.

"Come in."

I peeked inside. My expectations were still the same as to how his office would look. Tidy and vintage. Books over books still. Taehyung had on a loose tie and a gray vest over a white polo. Sleeves folded till his elbow. The sight almost stopping my tracks.

"I—Uhm... can I talk to you about the ceremony?" I curled my fists at how dumb I sounded. It was obvious who was wearing the pants in this 'relationship'.

He pushed his glasses back up to his nose, which in the latter I didn't even notice he was wearing. I couldn't take my eyes off of him. He really is the alpha superior, are alphas always beautiful wolves?

I took a seat right in front of him as he set his elbows on the table leaning forward. I must've disturbed him in his works. Piles and piles of paper scattered around his once organized table and for some reason I noticed his slightly darkened eye bags, he must've been sleeping less. The reason is rather unknown to me.

"I— Uhm..." I fiddled with my fingers mindlessly and I blushed at the thought of how nervous I suddenly felt with his presence.