Chapter XXII: Sapphire and Emerald

"There it is, Camelot." Estarossa uttered, pulling the leach of his horse making it stop on its tracks. Elizabeth had stop hers, just beside the other,seeing the high walls of Camelot from afar. The former princess of the demon clan could clearly see a magical shield covering the country, it was an impressive amount of magic which only a few could ever achieve.

Done marveling the magic casted unto the country, she suddebly heard gollops of a horse from afar. Eizabeth turned her head, later seeing a white horse galloping towards their direction. The horse stop just a few meters from him showing a knight clad in a pure gold armor, a white cape behind his back who look incredibly young. The knight had purple eyes and amber colored hair, which was slicked backwards, few stubborn strands however were in front of his forehead reminding Elizabeth of Estarossa's and Meliodas' ahoge which she once tried to comb for it to behave.

"Good day, My lady and my lord I don't really suggest for you to stay out of here right now." The man had uttered politely, rather unexpecting such attitude. He seems like a high and arrogant knight with his armor itself, but the boy had merely smiled at them, as if they weren't covered in rags.

"Ah yes, I've heard that the dragons are coming this way." Elizabeth uttered, looking at the far west remembering the dragons nest where she used to go to. The dragons has been far more behave these day, well, they were but the demons used to love bothering them.

"If you mind, we could offer you shelter within the castle... well, if you want to, you just seem like you've traveled far enough." The two silver head look at each other, later agreeing. Eventually, upon entering the kingdom they found out that the boy was actually the king of the Camelot himself.

Even offering them a place within the castles, utterly surprising the two. Elizabeth was surprised, as she look at herself at the mirror within her room, looking at the wardrobe filled with colorful gowns.

Her finger skip from a dress to another until she ubsentmindedly pulled out a white one. She bit her lower lip, watching the fabric between her finger as she returnes it to the wardrobe.

Three thousand years and the pain was still there...

"You look beautiful." Elizabeth yelps, seeing Estarossa by the door of her room as she glared at him. She chose a blue gown, frills underneath the blue fabric with silver prints, the upper part of the gown waa off shoulder, exposing her collar bones yet her arms remained hidden by the loose sleeves.

"How long have you been there?" He shut the door behind him, smiling.

"From the moment you started stripping." She grab the pillow over the bed throwing it towards the goddess. The taller silverette laughs, catching the pillow as he threw it back over the bed.

"Geez, I miss the pure and innocent you." Good god, the silverette was a blushing and adorable desaster like his brother yet now, look at him, far too gorgeous and quite perverted.

"What? You didn't mind walking around naked when I was younger!" He complained remembering the countless scream he made as a child and now he's used to it she complains.

"Things changed."

"So did I..." She smiled.

"We all did." By the time she uttered that she heard a loud roar from the outside. She quickly went towards the verenda of her room, dragons flying over the castle.

Heart racing wildly, she grinned running pass Estarossa as she got out of the room. The goddess had laugh hopelessly, watching her figure desappear beyond the door before deciding to follow her.

From the moment they got out, they saw nothing but chaoes as people scream through out the place, dragons above the skies flying over or either trying to destroy the magical shield that had protected the kingdom. Slowly, the shield started cracking, people running into the castle as the knights were pointing their arrows above.

More dragons started trying to destroy the shield, and in a matter of seconds a claw pierce through their protection, leaving everyone in utter panic.

"Your majesty!" Elizabeth uttered seeing the young king ordering his knight around. The demon quickly knelt down in front of him, surprising Arthur.

"I and my companion pocesses a highly capable magic to defent your kingdom, please allow us to aid you." The king was obviously hesitant, yet before he could utter his objection,  a bright arrow, almost mistaken as a shooting star suddenly shot itself upward. A dragon screamed, everyone turning around to the man who was responsible. Estarossa had drew Exodus, however this one was brilliant gold than his previous bronze one, it was Meliodas' as he also poccessed those of Zeldris.

"Please do!" She smiled at the king's decesion, a demonic marking appearing above her left eye. Raising her hands, a gigantic sword had appeared over her palm, as it was almost unimaginable for a girl like her to lift it.

The shield fell apart, Elizabeth grinning as she leap to welcome them all. Arrows were also rising with her, dragons falling into the kingdom, left as nothing but ashes as they tasted the magic of the goddesses and the demons.

And a golden dragon flew towards her, she grinned lifting her sword till she heard a sceam.

"Wait!" It was almost too late to manouver the sword, yet she manage to somehow, slicing the wing as the dragon crash. Much to her surprise, all the dragons flew away into a different direction, leaving the country alone as people cheered. She turned her head back at the dragon, surprised at the sight that she saw.

A boy, with gold hair hugging the dragon, the wings that almost fell off from the body slowly healed. Her heart started aching as he watches him do so, glowing ligh was surounding his body, eyes temporarily mismatched, the other gold and the other was green.

Tears started falling as she could feel the familiar warmth embracing her body although not directed to her, the boy that was healing the dragon simply look exactly like her Meliodas, her beloved and precious Meliodas, looking so alive before her.

They even felt the same, the boy was a druid as well, humans who praise the goddess clan therefore blessed with magic similar to theirs. It was just too much of a coincidence...

And too much for her heart.

"Wha- Wandle! She didn't mean it! She didn't mean it!" He had uttered, the dragon rising, glaring at her. The blonde had turned his head, his eyes were back of being colored in emerald finally meeting her eyes.

Sapphire and emerald meeting once more.

~~~~~

I actually finished typing this few days ago, I just completely forgot to publish it.