Chapter XXV: Golden Eyes

"You could have killed the clones."  Meliodas uttered out of the blue as the knights and the royalty of Liones heads bauck. Horses and carriage were walking together, Meliodas choosing to go with a horse while both Wandle and Liz were flying close by, the golden dragon being shrunk by Merlin.

"I don't like the idea of someone as cute as you stained with blood." His face burned red, Elizabeth laughing seeing his hands trembling from embarassment. He was so cute...

"But anyway, where did you learn that attack?" The blonde blinks at her question.

"Full Counter?"

"Yes, it's a type of magic that only demon knows but it isn't entirely imposible for other races to learn it... I myself is capable of using it." Another smile was painted over his face.

"You should have used it earlier!"

"Yeah and get you hurt and gst executed."

"Wouldn't let them."

"Well aren't you sweet?" Estarossa uttered, the blonde once again silencing himself, face turning red again.

"That, should be illegal." Estarossa's voice rang in her mind as she rolled her eyes, glaring at him.

"So you're taking my happiness away?"

"No, but the fact that you said you wanted him as a sex slave  is still clear in my mind... I'm concerned for his safety." Elizabeth snorts, remembering the most memorable and historical joke Estarossa ever said.

"Who do you think game me that idea?"

"Don't remind me, Meliodas ignored me for weeks because of that."

"So how did you learn them?" She tried to return back to the topic. The blonde was staring at the two of them all confused probably because they were staring at each other while their facial expressions change from time to time without even speakibg

"Studied them, I knew someone who has infinite knowledge about the demon realm and the magical ability was just cool so I tried to learn it." She arch an eyebrew, wondering who on earth the person could possibly be.

She and Estarossa exchanged glances scared of the possibility of a demon being alive. But only Chandler knows full counter, and he was obviously sealed off completely.

The next thing they heard was a colorful burst of laughter and the next thing they saw was Ban running pass them. Meliodas had yelled, a huge grin over his face accepting the immortal's challange.

From the inside of the carriage Elizabeth could see Zeldris groaning, while the fairy king had sighed, the female giant laughing with them.

"You better get used to that." Diane had uttered, was that her name? Elizabeth finding her rather adorable despite her size.

"You're probably going to accompany them a lot after this." She blinks, rather glad to hear that.

~

"Congratulations!" Meliodas uttered with smile after the knighthood ceremony for the two. For some reason the boy was the one leading the two of them to their room which shouldn't be the case. He was a prince, for Alma's sake! He shouldn't be doing this!

Liones was a lovely kingdom, the capital's castle standing over a seemingly severed castle. The people were warm and welcoming and people even praised them for saving Camelot. Arthur had whined at how Meliodas was unfair but in the blonde's sefense, Arthur literally took away Liones' most powerful sorcerer, Merlin. The woman used to be  member of what supposedly  a powerful order of knights but the woman chose the young prince over them.

"I've been hearing about this Seven Deadly Sins, who are they exactly?" Estarossa uttered, hearing those mutters upon arriving.

"They're orders of knights which are supposed to formed for Liones' sake. However, there are merely four slots filled as of now. King of Sloth, Diane of Envy, Ban of Greed and Escanor of Pride. You met Ban, Diane and King and Escanor often stays within the castle. As for Lust, we're still wondering if he'd agree."

"You two could be Wrath and Gluttony... However, the holy knights are yet to decide." Elizabeth and Estarossa would fit it. Elizabeth for starting the war, could have been Wrath and Estarossa who took the three most powerful weapons of the Goddess clan could have been punishes if Gluttony. They were literally wanted of it as a goddess in vessel saw them before.

"I and Zeldris could have filled the slots but dad won't agree." The blonde had pouted. Of course, Elizabeth knew why they wouldn't... the two obviously didn't have any sins in this current era... they do not deserve such title, it was literally a punishment and a chance to save the country.

What Elizabeth wants to atone was her failure of saving Meliodas however...

And Estarossa hated himself for being so useless at that time.

"Well, here are your rooms! It's just right in front of each other!" The blonde had beamed, stopping in the middle of the lobby. Each wall beside him had two wooden twin doors, with carvings of the sun, moon and stars... the flag of Liones.

"How about you, Meliodas?" Where is your room?" She asks, trying to look innocent, which she never will. Estarossa frowned not liking where this was going.

"Elizabeth... no."

"Shut up Estarossa."

"It's right upstairs. Why ask?" Estarossa was begging that he wouldn't answer, it was too late.

"I believe it should also be mine." She smirks the poor thing turning red again.

"Please get ahold of yourself... please... just look at how pure he is!"

"Can't help myself."

"Just stop, Elizabeth."

"No way, I missed this."

"Oh dear, I was joking sweetie. And thank you by the way." He nodded, still tongue tied.

"An-any way--- yo-you're welcome a-and g-good ni-night." He uttered left as a stuttering mess. Great goddess Alma, why did she create her son to be this adorable?

He left by then, Estarossa arching an eyebrew at Elizabeth who merely replied with a smirk.

"Seriously? Ellie? Why?!"

"He's cute."

"He's only 15--- no 16 years old for Tyrannus' sake! Meliodas  was fine! He was more than 400 years old!"

"Isn't he Meliodas?"

"Elizabeth---"

"Princess?" Elizabeth froze, heart skipping a beat as she quickly turned her head. Her sapphire blue orbs widen seeing a familiar magenta haired person... no a doll.

Many question were formes within her mind, the situation was just too hard to comprehend that it led to confusion.

"Gowther?"

~~~~~~~♡♡♡♡♡

Sorry for the terribly written update 😂 I didn't know where my words went.