Chapter XXV: Nothing Changed

"I don't mind." The two currently most powerful being in existance blinks, disbelieving that the blonde just agreed like that. They just met three days ago, it scares her that the boy might be too trusting. Well, not that she's complaining, considering the benefit it brought to her, but it was alright because it was her. What if others take advantage of this? Kindness had always been something a lot of people take advantage of, and the prince might yet become a victim.

"Meliodas!" That was an expected response from Zeldris. Of course, who can trust two travelers, who were strong and dangerous, who might pause as a threat to the country, yes, that's definitely someone you can trust. But they could actually, Elizabeth only wishes to protect the princes or be with the brothers...

That has been something both her and Estarossa wanted...

"Why? Lady Elizabeth and Lord Estarossa aided us through the attack, they even nearly killed Wandle---" The dragon rolled his eyes, Elizabeth feeling guilty for hurting the beautiful creature.

"It you're not convince---" He suddenly pulled his sword, pointing it at Elizabeth. The demon had smiled, excitment settling within her heard as Estarossa threw the silver Exodus towards the demon princess.

"Don't go to far." Estarossa uttered as Elizabeth smiled at him.

"It's not like I'd hurt him." She assured, Estarossa smiling in response.

"I doubt you could."

"But Meliodas her level is---!" Merlin quickly covered the mouth of the pig who had turned paler than its bright pink hue. The pig could not simply believe the numbers before the magical eye, a number he never saw before.

50, 000 and that was merely one third of what her power really is.

"Cap'n, are you sure about this?" A man with bluish white hair step forward, both Estatossa and Elizabeth staring at him in disbelief. He looks like Rou... Rou, the human Gerharde loves so much.

How many people were reincarnated at this time?! But no, Rou was reincarnated as the Guardian dog of the Fairy Forest, she could only conclude that the man simply looks like him.

"Yep, besides this was my decision... would you mind Lady Elizabeth?" The demon smiled as a reply.

"I wouldn't mind." She would love to fight him, the previous one usually refused to. After all, Meliodas was a peace loving sunshine who hated fighting above all. She completely understood, the blonde simply hated the war so badly.

With such agreement, a perfect cube suddenly trap both of them within.

"Are you ready your majesty?"

"Ready when you are." And as he said that, she leap forward, she was rather surprised that the blonde had not raise his blade, yet he felt a presence behind her instead.

A clone.

The clone's sword met with her, but with enough force she manage to push it away, from behind she easily manage to dodge another clone's attack, even evading the attack of two more. Her weapon changed from one to another, Exodus' special ability, knocking the clones off far too easily.

She couldn't actually desplay much of her strength, she was a demon with a magical level beyond 100, 000 if the pig or the mage finds that out, it'll only bring horror towards them all... it will be far more imposible to trust them.

The spear suddenly turned back into a sword, slashing it into the air, an attack that wasn't actually that strong. A light was produced from the simple movement, shooting towards the original blonde who merely lifted his sword.

This child was confident.

"Full Counter!" Her orbs widen upon hearing the attack's name, but before she could ponder further about the blonde knowing about a magical ability only demons should know, the attack she made came back to her twice as powerful.

It barely brought pain towards her, yet the light was so blinding she had no idea what was going on.

And when the light was gone, she found herself temporarily blinded by it, rather irritated with it.

"Lady Elizabeth!" She heard him, blinking a couple of times still seeing small glowing objects as an aftermath of the late attack. From the moment her sight came back to normal, she saw a red faced prince.

For a few seconds she thought she was seeing things... until she realized that her clothes were tattered from the attack and now barely clinging unto her body.

"I- I'm sorry!" He yelled, a blue coat which the boy used to wear was throw towards her direction.

God, she wants to pin him down...

"Elizabeth, get a hold of yourself."

"I repeat, get a hold of yourself!" She had laugh upon hearing Estarossa's voice within her head, the blobde still refusing to look back at her.

"I doubt I could." She could hear Estarossa's laughter after stating that.

This was the most precious thing she saw today.

The perfect cube was canceled, her clothes returning to normal as she knew that the beautiful mage was the one responsible.

"Your majesty, you don't have to worry... I'm alright." She says, trying to sound so gentle as possible.

"Just ignore him, he just gets flustered so easily." Zeldris says with a smirk on his face, Meliodas glaring at him. Only gods knows hpw the younger royalty was happy that his brother finally lost him composure. Cherrful and carefree, it was what defines the blonde far too well and Zeldris honestly thought it was the worse and an irritating combibation. He was fortunate enough with this side of the blonde for it means that he to, could make fun of him.

"Oh god Zeldris, shut up."

"You'll never get married if you stay like that."

"I don't mind marrying him." Elizabeth kids with a smile, her eyes once again meeting his green ones, his face turning into a deeper shade of red. On the other hand, Estarossa has fake a cough.

"L-lady Elizabeth!" Everyone laughs, getting the poor thing far more embarassed than how he already was.

Nothing really changed much...

~~~~~~